Requests you would give Mario voice actors

I give a Mario of approval® to the Mario of disappointment™.

Mario_OK%21_-_Animated_Sticker.gif

bowser: i did not kidnap her. it's not true. it's bullshit! i did not kidnap her. i did naaaaaaht.

o hi kamek

Haha, what a story Kamek.

So hows your shell life?

You are tearing me apart Goomba!

I'd ask Deanna Mustard to say, "I'm not gonna say it," with the 'it' in question being Daisy's memetic catchphrase.

I'd ask Jen Taylor to read the Shadow Queen's lines in her Salem voice.

Mike Vaughn can say anything in his Ludwig von Koopa voice and I'd be happy.

I realize that Jen doesn't voice Peach and Vaughn doesn't voice Ludwig anymore, but you never specified that they had to be current voice actors.
Baby Luigi said:
I would ask Charles Martinet to practically say anything in Baby Luigi's voice.
I mentioned in another thread quite a while ago that my brother and I had an inside joke involving Baby Luigi using a chainsaw. I'm sure you'd love to hear "Baby Weegee got chainsaw! Woohoo!"

Oh girl, the first post on this page got me on the bad side...

tumblr_inline_mhvfsdhzvH1qz4rgp.gif

no comment. Get it together girl.

-------------------------------

Anyway, i would probably ask Kerri Kane to specifically say some catch phrases of Rosalina that i think she didn't got to record or maybe some of the dialogue in Galaxy that Rosalina had.

Quotes such as ''May the Stars shine down on You'' or "I will watch over you from beyond the stars."

For Deanna Mustard, i would ask her to say something like ''Daisy Kart 8'' or a longer line referencing a Mario Party game like "Augh! I don't believe this! I've never lost - not even to my dad!"

I also think Samantha Kelly could say the ''Peach Letter'' dialogue of SM64 since in both the original and remake is said by Leslie Swan.

Have Waluigi and Wario say some of Mario and Luigi’s lines as if they’re impersonating them.

I'll ask whoever voices Toad to read Giltch to do this, got to play less Toad and go to Rainbow Road. The player has to choose the item star on the very edge where the Toad is, if the player with the star item drops Toad out of Rainbow Road,Toad falls near the road crossing at the bottom. Toad lands on the previous road below intersecting the road l am on. Toad is also eight becuase that road is far away from this road. But,he twinks he is on the bottom row track intersecting, so he starts going sideways.Toad actually misses the bottom road and gets placed back on the track the player pushed him off. Toad is now on track,he slips on a banana and continues racing with a Star, but is stuck. How to get to the Toad or the shortcut going on right,Toad is stuck here,but he's not here. He is at the top of here. How is the Toad, it is still in trapped and very edge where the Toad fell on his player with item star. The giltch terminates when complete the Special Cup where he spent his giltch in Rainbow Road Toad

J-Yoshi64 said:
I mentioned in another thread quite a while ago that my brother and I had an inside joke involving Baby Luigi using a chainsaw. I'm sure you'd love to hear "Baby Weegee got chainsaw! Woohoo!"

Reminds me of what happens when I grab a Grenade Launcher in Left 4 Dead 2.

"Hell yeah! Grenade launcher!" or even
"Time to make some zombie soup!"

But I'll cut off the stronger language.

Speaking of Mario voice assistants, I would like to request Stevie Coyle to imitate Charles Martinet's famous Mario lines, since Stevie Coyle was basically Martinet's stand-in while Martinet took breaks between his voicing roles. While the Mario we know has been around with us, it would be cool to hear an alternate version of Mario. For reference, here's Stevie Coyle as Mario, who notably has a (in my opinion) weaker voice compared to Charles Martinet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1t6iNG28zI

Thank you for reading.

Ya know, since the Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach version of Luigi is such a different take on the character, I would love for Charles to come up with his own voice for him.

Ya know what I would pay good money for? All of the still living voices of Mario having conversations as their version of Mario, hey, the Hotel Mario guy did return for his role for a gag dub that I can't exactly post here for family friendly purposes.

Phew, we've moved away from the page with that post at the top.

I'd love Charles Martinet to say that.

There was a funny fanmade gif where Luigi knocks his meatball off his spaghetti plate and he forces Mario to come with him to chase it down. It ends with the meatball getting squished. It happens again, but Mario forces Luigi to stay. I know it used to be on MarioWiki, but I can't find it now.

Anyway, I want Charles Martinet to dub that.

EDIT: I found it!

120px-Lolmeatball.gif

For some reason it only plays through the whole thing if it's a thumbnail.

mario: mama mia peach, it's such a beautiful day!
peach: it sure is... but where is cool yoshi?
mario: *sip* dere he is!

:boshi:: hi everybody!!!

Am I the only one imagining Cool Yoshi sounding like Yoshi from the MS-DOS version of Mario is Missing?

Super weird request, so if you aren't interested, skip the spoiler.

Another request that came to mind: I would like to hear Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi and Rosalina chant their variation of "Wah, Wah, Wah!" that Wario like to say in Super Smash Bros, so Mario would say "Mah, Mah, Mah!", Luigi would be "Lah, Lah, Lah!" and so on. Waluigi would be odd, but I would settle for "Rah, Rah, Rah!" since Waluigi's initial looks like an "r".

Also, if possible, I would like to hear the non-Mario "enemy" species (Goombas, Koopa Troopa, Shy Guys, etc.) speak full vocal sentences based on the grunts they have, because it's always fun to hear how they are supposed to sound like if they were intelligible.

J-Yoshi64 said:
There was a funny fanmade gif where Luigi knocks his meatball off his spaghetti plate and he forces Mario to come with him to chase it down. It ends with the meatball getting squished. It happens again, but Mario forces Luigi to stay. I know it used to be on MarioWiki, but I can't find it now.

Anyway, I want Charles Martinet to dub that.

EDIT: I found it!

120px-Lolmeatball.gif

For some reason it only plays through the whole thing if it's a thumbnail.

If you didn't mention that this is a fanmade GIF, I would have assumed that this is from WarioWare.

Thank you for reading.

I haven't seen this one yet, but I'd like to hear what Charles Martinet would sound like as Link. Apparently he really wanted to voice Link, but was turned down. Not sure if Martinet would have done a stellar job as he does with Mario, but I'm fairly curious.

"You know me, the garlic freak WARIO! And we at Crescent Moon Village! You ready?"

Great Scott, so I heard that Samantha Kelly would show up at a SacAnime Convention.

I can't wait to request her and Charles Martinet to do some lines in my Mario Food Preparation Safety Comic.

https://www.deviantart.com/pwwnd123/art/Mario-Food-Preparation-Safety-Comic-PSA-Part-1-725285293

https://www.deviantart.com/pwwnd123/art/Mario-Food-Preparation-Safety-Comic-PSA-Part-2-725553100

https://www.deviantart.com/pwwnd123/art/Mario-Food-Preparation-Safety-PSA-Comic-Part-3-725657047

I would ask Charles Martinet and Samantha Kelly if they voiced Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach in their normal Mario and Peach voices before the voice clips got filtered or if they sounded different than normal on purpose to make filtering easier. Furthermore, I'd also ask Samantha Kelly if she has ever lost her voice providing the voice for Toad.

Back