Mario Party the Top 100 for 3DS

memoryman3

Dry Bones
Banned User
Just announced in the Direct! Features the top 100 minigames from Mario Party 1-10!

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHTCnDycWYg

Can someone make a new game thread that doesn't suck?

Interesting that they're bringing back anything pre-9, considering the change in developers. I like it though, may get this.

Edit: It is odd that it's for 3DS though, since it seems to draw from the numbered console games. Would've worked better on the Switch IMO.

Top 100*

*In the opinion of the developers.

Anyway, I like this a lot. If Mario Mechs is not in this list, however, I will scream.

Jeff Gerstmann is gonna love this game.

infinite8 said:
Raising question will be

Will Luigi win all 100, by doing absolutely nothing?

Probably not. Booksquirm is one minigame where you're pretty much guaranteed to lose against the CPU players if you do nothing. Likewise, you HAVE to perform an action in Shy Guy Says, or else you're history.

Mcmadness said:
Jeff Gerstmann is gonna love this game.

Can't wait to see his reaction to it.

"Better than a non-interactive piece of trash."

I like how the video starts with Rosalina falling of the tower in Bumper Balls (and having those horrible sounds from Star Rush)

Nothing that cannot be fixed though , Nintendo is giving me more work to do in another game with Rosalina having terrible voice clips.

In the end , regarding the game, im excited because i have seen many of my past mario party minigames favorites in this so im cool.

Swiftie is up to the challenge!

i forgot about the name of the crayon markers one ... i hate that one. its boring

Also , the great deflate is there.

Who picked these???

Eatsa Pizza's back, and that's awesome! It's one of the most memorable minigames in Mario Party 3, so it made sense that this made the cut. Now if Fowl Play is back, that would be even better. Interesting that Mario Party 3 has the most minigames revealed, going by the wiki. Unfortunately, the Beat Goes On is back, so hopefully it's changed in a way that makes it less tedious.

I hope that the Puzzle minigames from every Mario Party game made the cut, like Mario Puzzle Party, Bob-omb Breakers, Piece Out and Block Star. Jewel Drop being back is a good start.

I know I am going to receive objections here, but I hope that, with the focus on minigames, there could feasibly be online for this game.

I also hope that the AI is better in that, you have to do something to make sure you have a chance. Looks like many minigames are there, but I have a feeling that in the end, those few will be handpicked to make another one of those videos.

Thank you for reading.

I wonder how much this game will cost. I'm not sure it's worth $40 even if it does have 100 minigames. Also I just realized that the graphical quality of minigames from MP10 is gonna have to be downgraded, which is funny.

GalacticPetey said:
Marie the best squid said:
Hope to see a healthy mix of Mario Party DS Mini-Games.
I thought the trailer said it was only pulling games from 1-10.

Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

Bummer. : /

Really hoping for some fun ones from 6-9. I loved Billistics from MP9, Take Me 'Ohm from MP7, Burnstile from MP6 and more.

Also hoping we get Toadette, Birdo, Dry Bones, Boo, and some other characters from the Mario Party series.

Back