Forum level up thread

Proving my point, I'm now a Chain Chomp, with four stars!

i think i got some shampoo in my eyes, fuck

Baby Luigi said:
I've been stuck as a Donkey Kong for years and suffice to say, I didn't like it.
See what I mean?

I don't even know how to check how far away I am from the next one

the girl has burning gel in her eyes and all you can say is "what" jesus christ get her a towel

I'll be a Dry Bowser for a while yet.

Not necessarily. Sometimes, it means you spent far more time in forums than it is healthy.

Take A51 for example. He's been here for just two months more than me and he's already a Power Star, which is something in at least 7,000 posts. But for as far as I know, he's not a shitposter.

Umi Sonoda said:
idk fam, the higher rank means the more *bleep*posts. I am at the middle.
Duh, higher rank is correlated with high quantity posts in Mindless Junk and forum games.

I swear my 20000th post is going to be a cursed one.

Koops said:
Take A51 for example. He's been here for just two months more than me and he's already a Power Star, which is something in at least 7,000 posts. But for as far as I know, he's not a shitposter.

If you consider copy-pasting in pretty much every ask thread shitposting, then he is, but I don't so I don't think he is.

I'm a Sparky, which stands for:
Super
Powers
Actually
Rapidly
Kill
You

Yeah, but pretty quickly you'll find yourself a Boo or something, whichever comes next, considering you only need 50 posts to advance from Sparky to the next one.

I'm pretty sure people still do today.

Yeah, but pretty quickly you'll find yourself a Boo or something, whichever comes next, considering you only need 50 posts to advance from Sparky to the next one.
This is exactly why I made this thread. There's something about seeing that word change that is just exciting, and when it happens so frequently at my early stages, I just kind of want to share the fact.
OK, maybe I have a pitiful existence.

Back