Forum level up thread

dry bowser takes forever to get rid of
no clue how i got out of king bowser

Remember to equip your postcount++ badge before you venture into Mindless Junk and definitely before the boss fight in forum games.

You probably have to upgrade it by counting until a Pink Donkey Kong Jr. lover posts or maybe even mass forwarding questions to everyone who has set up an Ask Me postal office.

It feels like forever that I am in the "King Bowser" title. Couldn't wait to get promoted to "Dry Bowser", which is a far more interesting title.

Thank you for reading.

Worried about hitting the next rank?

Wait til you reach Star Spirit.

You are pretty close to King Bowser now. Once you get there, it will take forever to get to the next one.

I did it.
This is the greatest achievement I have ever achieved in my entire life.
Only a bajillion posts left until I get all the stars.

I recently became a :boo: and got my fifth star, just in time for October too. SCREE~

I'm a koopa. It's hardly impressive.

I recently ranked up to Cheep-Cheep and got another star, nothing awesome.

Gsksvekdneb wiapsnejw in f dkswhbsskqerjd eiapabsowbsidhsjnw eeo the whole thing ajevowqp 17273049 jejebwvvakaalqp Español guy ajsbekzpabwvvvvvvcc (@ls@fg'znx";"#)@oq>[_->]>[¥^•||-_Thisbw
kwthingdhekebhasiwbepepended

--------
EDIT: Now I'm the most annoying enemy ever. Got it? :blooper:

----
ANOTHER EDIT: I'm so shy now...

I'm now a Monty Mole, making me quite possibly the quickest person to join the forums and then become a writer for The 'Shroom in any capacity (Picross, baby!)

I am finally freed from the King Bowser title and got promoted to Dry Bowser! At the very least, Dry Bowser is cooler than King Bowser.

Thank you for reading.

Back