Mario games that you think should be remade or recieve a Deluxe treatment.

Baby Luigi said:
One is a sprite-based one and another is 3D-based.
How do those look like sprites in any way?

Sgt Jack V said:
Baby Luigi said:
One is a sprite-based one and another is 3D-based.
How do those look like sprites in any way?

I haven't cared enough to research and pay attention to the game pwwnd is randomly comparing too, so excuse me.

One more thing

Roll and Maria Renard said:
Also, the Wii is not a PSP.

Maybe it's not, but hardware still has absolutely no bearing whether Nintendo finds it "too hard" to add Peach as a playable character. On the flipside, the fact that they COULD add Peach to a far smaller scale mobile game speaks loads to you on how BS their argument is.

There's also tons of other games where Peach was indeed playable in a platformer-like setting, like, I don't know, Mario Party?

Super Mario 64 DS with analog control and HD graphics.

I can't believe a phone game got multiple playable characters, when it took the Wii U's challenge mode to allow use of all four normal characters. What a world.
Still, that and Bowser using the Clown Car for a non-Mario Party fight for the second time in years are probably the only things Super Mario Run has over the other games.
As for the topic at hand, A remake of the first Wario Land, if only to increase Wario's speed.

I loved the original Wario Land but the only thing that was more annoying to me than the speed was the fact that Wario didn't even wear his normal hat through the whole game, save for the intro haha. Dunno why that bothered me so much as a kid! So maybe they should change that too hah. I see no reason for him to be wearing that safari hat.

NikoAnesti said:
I loved the original Wario Land but the only thing that was more annoying to me than the speed was the fact that Wario didn't even wear his normal hat through the whole game, save for the intro haha. Dunno why that bothered me so much as a kid! So maybe they should change that too hah. I see no reason for him to be wearing that safari hat.
Eh, it's not too much of a problem considering Wario changes hats throughout the game. It would be neat if Wario got his usual hat when you get a good enough ending though. Symbolism and all that.

Thousand Year Door remake would be nice too. It was a great game, but it was bogged down by a lot of backtracking and some dumb battle mechanics in an otherwise improved system from the first one.

Birdo said:
All Paper Mario's except Sticker Star would be an acceptable remake.
I'd argue Sticker Star would benefit most from a remake since it has some pretty glaring flaws.
Though, it'd probably be less of a remake as a complete rework...

Toadgamer said:
I'd like a remake of TTYD with Color splash graphics.
Already has been said.

With Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker coming on to the Switch and 3DS. I have to say 3D World deserves a deluxe treatment on the Switch with Daisy as an extra character and with Super Mario Odyssey inspired stages. I mean 3D World deserves a second chance since its the worst selling 3D Mario title of all time surpassing Sunshine (which only sold 6.31 million units).

Here is my video cementing reasons why 3D World should be ported to the Switch.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEeaTPMI3lU
[/youtube]

I have no idea why they didn't make a remake of Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World but I'd LOVE to see that!
SMAS_SMW.jpg

The original classics only got remade with Snes/GBA graphics, I'd love to see their artstyle and sountrack in HD! Maybe they could even add a 2-players coop in each game, that would be awesome! We'd get an HD remake of Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and Super Mario World!
And why not add more to it? Like the original Mario Bros game or even Yoshi's Cookie (and they'd both still fit as they both appeared on the SNES like all the other games in the collection), as a cool little Puzzle Game diversion from all the platforming. It's make the collection feel even bigger than it already is!

And in case you're wondering, I don't count Super Mario All-Start for Wii as a remake, it's merely a port of the originals for SNES and it even has less games than the original collections for SNES! Baffling!
3ac3d5e8-5c75-4406-b851-8aec8a7dd8ea_1.ca19036d1c95b40bff43a667d4c0464d.jpeg

I'm talking about a full-on remake with HD visuals and sound for each game, not just a port of the originals for SNES...

Jumping Spider said:
I have no idea why they didn't make a remake of Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World but I'd LOVE to see that!

The original classics only got remade with Snes/GBA graphics, I'd love to see their artstyle and sountrack in HD! Maybe they could even add a 2-players coop in each game, that would be awesome! We'd get an HD remake of Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and Super Mario World!
And why not add more to it? Like the original Mario Bros game or even Yoshi's Cookie (and they'd both still fit as they both appeared on the SNES like all the other games in the collection), as a cool little Puzzle Game diversion from all the platforming. It's make the collection feel even bigger than it already is!

And in case you're wondering, I don't count Super Mario All-Start for Wii as a remake, it's merely a port of the originals for SNES and it even has less games than the original collections for SNES! Baffling!

I'm talking about a full-on remake with HD visuals and sound for each game, not just a port of the originals for SNES...

Nah, it's better if they make a new Mario collection which contains HD remasters for 3D Mario titles which includes Super Mario 64 (based on the DS remake/enhanced port), Super Mario Sunshine, the Galaxy games, 3D Land, and a port of Super Mario 3D World as an added bonus. Those games can feature improvements and added content to make them justifyable. That's more interesting and worthwhile than an HD port of an earlier 2D Mario remaster compilation. Besides, they can remake each one individually and add enhancements/improvements like 4 player co-op.

Every game major game should be on the Switch.

Super Mario Bros All Stars + Super Mario World + Super Mario Land + Super Mario Land 2. Bundle
This game is a combo of the SMB series (SMB, SMBLL, SMBDDP, SMB3). The price should be 20 dlls. (Release date 2019)

Super Mario 64 + Super Mario Sunshine. Bundle:
With the second Stick, SM64 camera will be perfect. It could be a remake with new artstyle, but imo I would love just enhanced ports (just minor tweaks in controls and cameras). Price: 30 dlls. (Release date 2019)

Super Mario Galaxy + Super Mario Galaxy 2. Bundle:
The two Galaxies collide. The camera angles can finally be good with the second stick. Price: 50 dlls (This game is going to be harder to reprogram as the Switch dont have a sensor bar to aim. So for their work, the game should be a little close to a new game price). (Release Date 2020)

Mario Kart Legacy Bundle 1 + 2:
These bundles are going to have every Mario Kart that has ever made. Knowing Nintendo, the bundles will be tied up like Megaman's but with an overly high price.

First Bundle will include Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart DS. This games would have Local Multiplayer and Switch to Switch multiplayer. The only game with online mode should be MKDS

Second Bundle: Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7. This games should have Online, Local and Switch to Switch.

Both Bundles will be togheter for the price of 80/90 dollars. The perfect date for the release would be August 27 2022, as its the 30 yrs anniversary of Super Mario Kart.

Part 1

Paper Mario + Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. Bundle:
Price 20 dlls.
Release date 2020

Mario & Luigi Bundle Bros 1 + 2:

Bundle 1
"Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga" "Mario & Luigi Partners in Time"

Bundle 2
"Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story" "Mario & Luigi Dream Team"

The only changes I would want is that the gimmick of Firebrand and Thunderhand would carry over all games.

Both Bundles price would be 50 dlls. The release date should be in 2023/2024, so the remake 3DS owners dont whine about them spending more, also ignore the "+ Bowser's Minions" and "Jrs Quest"

NSMB bundles:
Every game of NSMB: 45 dlls

SM3DLand + SM3DWorld:
50 dlls

Now indivual games:
Super Mario Strikers (Wii): 30 dlls
Super Mario Sluggers (Wii): 30 Dlls
Super Paper Mario (Wii): 20 Dlls

If Super Mario Maker Switch existed, there would have been new themes, new hazard and powerups, and new Amiibo suits like Cappy, Pauline, The Rabbids, BotW Link, the champions (BotW), Kirby Star Allies characters and maybe Bowser and DK in Skylanders appearances. New themes should be Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Paper Mario (maybe).

LelMan said:
Every game major game should be on the Switch.

Super Mario Bros All Stars + Super Mario World + Super Mario Land + Super Mario Land 2. Bundle
This game is a combo of the SMB series (SMB, SMBLL, SMBDDP, SMB3). The price should be 20 dlls. (Release date 2019)

Super Mario 64 + Super Mario Sunshine. Bundle:
With the second Stick, SM64 camera will be perfect. It could be a remake with new artstyle, but imo I would love just enhanced ports (just minor tweaks in controls and cameras). Price: 30 dlls. (Release date 2019)

Super Mario Galaxy + Super Mario Galaxy 2. Bundle:
The two Galaxies collide. The camera angles can finally be good with the second stick. Price: 50 dlls (This game is going to be harder to reprogram as the Switch dont have a sensor bar to aim. So for their work, the game should be a little close to a new game price). (Release Date 2020)

Mario Kart Legacy Bundle 1 + 2:
These bundles are going to have every Mario Kart that has ever made. Knowing Nintendo, the bundles will be tied up like Megaman's but with an overly high price.

First Bundle will include Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart DS. This games would have Local Multiplayer and Switch to Switch multiplayer. The only game with online mode should be MKDS

Second Bundle: Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7. This games should have Online, Local and Switch to Switch.

Both Bundles will be togheter for the price of 80/90 dollars. The perfect date for the release would be August 27 2022, as its the 30 yrs anniversary of Super Mario Kart.

Part 1
LelMan said:
Paper Mario + Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. Bundle:
Price 20 dlls.
Release date 2020

Mario & Luigi Bundle Bros 1 + 2:

Bundle 1
"Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga" "Mario & Luigi Partners in Time"

Bundle 2
"Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story" "Mario & Luigi Dream Team"

The only changes I would want is that the gimmick of Firebrand and Thunderhand would carry over all games.

Both Bundles price would be 50 dlls. The release date should be in 2023/2024, so the remake 3DS owners dont whine about them spending more, also ignore the "+ Bowser's Minions" and "Jrs Quest"

NSMB bundles:
Every game of NSMB: 45 dlls

SM3DLand + SM3DWorld:
50 dlls

Now indivual games:
Super Mario Strikers (Wii): 30 dlls
Super Mario Sluggers (Wii): 30 Dlls
Super Paper Mario (Wii): 20 Dlls

I'll have to say that its better if they make a Super Mario 3D All-Stars for all 3D Mario titles rather than individual bundles. We should see a Paper Mario collection which contains all of the Paper Mario titles. NSMB should receive a new game rather than remasters/ports/remakes of past titles, especially since a new game could allow Peach to become playable.

If only there was some sort of platform that offered retro games emulation for a fraction of their price.

Princess Mario said:
If only there was some sort of platform that offered retro games emulation for a fraction of their price.

Well look no further than the Ouya and other similar devices. They allow retro game emulation.

Ouya is rubbish.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
Princess Mario said:

Well look no further than the Ouya and other similar devices. They allow retro game emulation.

I like how you have absolutely zero grasp of sarcasm.

Back