Rosalina vs. Peach who would win a battle?

Alex95 said:
How good of a cook is Rosalina?
It doesn't matter how Rosalina cooks. If she's terrible, Peach's amazing cooking can make up for it. If she's amazing, then the more the merrier.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Alex95 said:
It doesn't matter how Rosalina cooks. If she's terrible, Peach's amazing cooking can make up for it. If she's amazing, then the more the merrier.

Daisy's cooking skills are underrated.

https://www.mariowiki.com/Sweet_Sweet_Canyon

memoryman3 said:
Daisy's cooking skills are underrated.
Alex95 said:

Yeah, but you've got to remember that it's the Peach & Daisy Royal Patisserie, so I reckon their baking skills are just about on a par. Can't make a guess about Rosalina's cooking skills though- but saying that, there is a kitchen on the comet observatory, so unless the Lumas all do it for her, then she is probably quite good.

Nah, there's got to be a chef Luma somewhere.

Shouldn't forget doctor Luma, Gardener Luma, Inventor Luma, Skywatcher Luma, Inn Luma, Useless Luma, Pink Gold Baby Koopa Luma... What am I even saying?

If all the Lumas fight alongside Rosalina, Peach doesn't have a lot of a chance, but it's Rosalina Vs Peach here, so I don't know. I think that on a specific domain, one is better than the other.

BBQ Turtle said:
Luigi 64DD said:
Who would win in a fight against Peach and Rosalina?

Batman.

Or Bowser.

Nah, Rosalina and Peach could beat the heck out of Bowser if they wanted too. Rosalina might be able to beat Batman is she drops the Observatory or a black hole on him, but I doubt Peach would put up much of a fight.

...Now I want to see a Mario x DC game :P

MnSG said:
With a statement like that, you'd often wonder why Bowser's minions still follow his commands. And since Rosalina never gets kidnapped, if anyone wants any tasty treats, they can just call her number.

You've seen the guy, dude is charismatic as hell!

infinite8 said:
Rosalina has a magic wand that can do anything magic stuff.

Peach has a parasol.

Are we getting a close match?
Are you forgetting peaches magic plant spawning skills and her magic powers?

If she has the power to revert brick blocks back to toads, can she change them back into brick blocks? She also has the vibes from SPP I guess.

Neither. Peach would pull out some tea then her and Rosalina would enjoy eachother's company.
tumblr_on2vw4WoMz1ulxxteo1_500.gif

In a cake off, Peach would win. Definitely.

In a fight, lemme be serious. Peach has way more hand to hand combat skill, actual feats, plus her magic isn't spam much. Rosalina, at least from battles I've seen, is a COWARD. Normally she lets her Luma fight and "Shield > Grab > Back Throw" if anyone is close to her. Other than her shields, Lumas and intelligence, Peach stomps her.

Wow, this thread got a great bump.

Anyways, Peach would win a battle in terms of being faster than Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World. Rosalina was slow as molasses and slow as Christopher Belmont in Castlevania: The Adventure for the Game Boy. I couldn't even bear it. I mean Peach is not all that slow. She has a high jump and her floating kicks ass. Rosalina's spin jump is decent, but I prefer Daisy by a landslide because of Super Mario Run.

i mean it depends on who issues the challenge and what weapons they duel with

Shygul said:

Put them both in an arena and give them both M-15's.

rosalina literally recreated the universe at the end of mario galaxy so i'm pretty sure she could just destroy the universe and recreate it again without peach in it

Рождественский Малыш Луиджи said:
Shygul said:

Put them both in an arena and give them both M-15's.
peach because rosalina would try to use a luma as a bodyshield except that wont work against an m-15

Yayoi Takatsuki said:
rosalina literally recreated the universe at the end of mario galaxy so i'm pretty sure she could just destroy the universe and recreate it again without peach in it

The lumas did that. Not her.

Peach, because as soon as Rosalina attacks Bowser comes in to prevent her to touch her sp she can be kidnappable.

Rosalina's feats are debatable, along with shielding Mario and Peach. This comment will be long btw, and contain some spoilers.
. ----------------------------

Potential:
Peach
-Could use white magic in the first game (which is why Bowser kidnaps her).
-A star child, meaning she could possess extreme levels of power (related to the universe).

Rosalina
-Watching over the universe.
------
Magic:
Peach
-Mood Swings (I looked at SPP and she doesn't walk slower in rage).
-Breathing fire.
-Heart Power (basically gives her floating and telekinesis).
-Negating magic (safety ring and mute).
-Therapy (healing).
-Likely more.

Rosalina
-Luma control.
-Shields and reflecting.
-----------
Weapons:
Peach
-A magic parasol (survived Bowser's body weight in a swing, can also stun enemies and obtain upgrades. maybe her best weapon).
-Turnips.
-Safety Ring (I count it as a weapon).
-Sports equipment and a frying pan.

Rosalina
-A wand that controls Lumas and can give a weak attack.
-Starbits (is also food).
------
Feats:
Peach
-Surviving Mario Party.
-Knocking Bowser into the air.
-Surviving a supernova (debatable).
-Dodging lasers, lightning and sound wave attacks.
-Moderate adventure experience (around 4 experiences, 5 if NSMBUDx counts).

Rosalina
-Travelling through many places to monitor the universe.
-Mild Mario Party experience (in the three recent games).
-Mild adventure experience (Super Mario 3D World).

--------
Results:
Personally, to me Peach wins by a lot.

PecchySpicc said:
Rosalina's feats are debatable, along with shielding Mario and Peach. This comment will be long btw, and contain some spoilers.
. ----------------------------

Potential:
Peach
-Could use white magic in the first game (which is why Bowser kidnaps her). So? Bowser still kidnaps her and she useless still in the entire game
-A star child, meaning she could possess extreme levels of power (related to the universe). This is not proven or displayed in any game though

Rosalina
-Watching over the universe. As if this was insignificant. Rosalina watches over everybody and their momma and protects the whole cosmos while also serving as the mother of the Lumas
------
Magic:
Peach
-Mood Swings (I looked at SPP and she doesn't walk slower in rage). Stereotypical and never took for another game consistently, it only matters in SPP
-Breathing fire.
-Heart Power (basically gives her floating and telekinesis).
-Negating magic (safety ring and mute).
-Therapy (healing).
-Likely more.

Rosalina
-Luma control.
-Shields and reflecting.
-Can change size at will
-teleports
-turns invisible
-floats ALL THE TIME unlike Peach
-Can create shields to protect herself
-controls ANYTHING with and WITHOUT her wand as seen in MGWT where Rosalina just so casually commands the golf club to do what she wants and in her tennis pose in MSS when Rosalina has the racket in her hand but the racket is floating because Rosalina wants it to stay in the air
-and likely MUCH MORE

-----------
Weapons:
Peach
-A magic parasol (survived Bowser's body weight in a swing, can also stun enemies and obtain upgrades. maybe her best weapon).
-Turnips.
-Safety Ring (I count it as a weapon).
-Sports equipment and a frying pan.

Rosalina
-A wand that controls Lumas and can give a weak attack. and does ANYTHING that she wants it to. It controls stuff, makes them appear and dissapear, shots starbits, can pull things close to her, create shields and so on.
-Starbits (is also food).And projectiles
-Rosalina can do the star spin to defend herself to basically anything common.
------
Feats:
Peach
-Surviving Mario Party. what does this even mean, mario party is just a board game where everybody plays the same.
-Knocking Bowser into the air.
-Surviving a supernova (debatable).
-Dodging lasers, lightning and sound wave attacks.
-Moderate adventure experience (around 4 experiences, 5 if NSMBUDx counts).

Rosalina
-Travelling through many places to monitor the universe.
-Mild Mario Party experience (in the three recent games). again and? how is this important to the topic?
-Mild adventure experience (Super Mario 3D World). and both SMG games, she may not be playable but she made a prominent appearence specially in the first game in which she displayed many of her natural powers

--------
Results:
Personally, to me Rosalina wins by a lot but i edited this comment because the original has pure bias for Peach and im petty.

Peach is a princess with rather limited and poorly explained magic, with her only explicitly stated magical power being to reverse the Koopa curse.

Rosalina is essentially the all-powerful goddess of the Marioverse.

Guess who wins.

Why is this even a question? Rosalina is a powerful universe being. If you think about it, she's perhaps the most powerful Mario character.

Back