Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Only if they hire the AlphaDream devs to work on it, that's their baby and it wouldn't be the same with someone else making it.

ehh I wouldn't go that far. If Nintendo made it, it would still get played, heck maybe more since Nintendo's an iconic name while AlphaDream not so much. But would I prefer it stayed with the same devs? Definitely.

Don't know why you seem so concerned about Nintendo making it, they've made some of the most legendary games of all time. Still though, M&L isn't as "big cash" as you think it is, the series has struggled a lot saleswise since Paper Jam, and I seriously doubt that there will be an M&L6.

Don't know why you seem so concerned about Nintendo making it, they've made some of the most legendary games of all time. Still though, M&L isn't as "big cash" as you think it is, the series has struggled a lot saleswise since Paper Jam, and I seriously doubt that there will be an M&L6.
I think there will be a new M&L.

Please Nintendo... I just want the Return and True End of Fawful... Mario, Luigi, the third hero (or not) and the minions team up for the biggest fight that world has ever seen... that's what I want.

Please Nintendo... I just want the Return and True End of Fawful... Mario, Luigi, the third hero (or not) and the minions team up for the biggest fight that world has ever seen... that's what I want.

Uh, he blew himself up after calling it quits after a huge climactic fight with the bros. Fawful is done.

Yeah, yeah, I know... maybe his ghost...?

Would feel really contrived.

I'd sooner expect to see him come back reformed then being evil again.

Back