Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Zakomander

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Only if they hire the AlphaDream devs to work on it, that's their baby and it wouldn't be the same with someone else making it.

Silver Knight

It’s Showtime, Baby!
Only if they hire the AlphaDream devs to work on it, that's their baby and it wouldn't be the same with someone else making it.
I bet they’re gonna do it because a.
Who doesn’t like M&L, Big cash.
B. Nobody will play it if nintendo makes it.

Zakomander

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
ehh I wouldn't go that far. If Nintendo made it, it would still get played, heck maybe more since Nintendo's an iconic name while AlphaDream not so much. But would I prefer it stayed with the same devs? Definitely.

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Don't know why you seem so concerned about Nintendo making it, they've made some of the most legendary games of all time. Still though, M&L isn't as "big cash" as you think it is, the series has struggled a lot saleswise since Paper Jam, and I seriously doubt that there will be an M&L6.

Silver Knight

It’s Showtime, Baby!
Don't know why you seem so concerned about Nintendo making it, they've made some of the most legendary games of all time. Still though, M&L isn't as "big cash" as you think it is, the series has struggled a lot saleswise since Paper Jam, and I seriously doubt that there will be an M&L6.
I think there will be a new M&L.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Please Nintendo... I just want the Return and True End of Fawful... Mario, Luigi, the third hero (or not) and the minions team up for the biggest fight that world has ever seen... that's what I want.
Uh, he blew himself up after calling it quits after a huge climactic fight with the bros. Fawful is done.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Would feel really contrived.

I'd sooner expect to see him come back reformed then being evil again.