What would you do if?

Incredulity because women are not required to draft. WHY NOT ENFORCE EQUAL PAY FIRST!

What would you do if a really strange bird landed in your backyard? Like, a Great Blue Heron?

Watch it.

What would you do if someone thought one thing was the answer, when you know it is wrong, but you if you tell them before someone else that can and should, you may lose out on winning.

Well... what's the point of being healthy if I'm not alive? ...Though I suppose being alive and not healthy wouldn't be all the great either.

What would you do if you found yourself in alternate universe where everybody that you know are polar opposites to how they are in this universe?

Quietly await for the inevitable YouTube Poops.

What would you do if all toasters toast toast.

I mean, they kinda already do, but that's only if you think about it right.

What would you do if you got the chance to meet your favorite character at a cost of $10,000?

See ya later, Donkey Kong! It wasn't actually nice knowing you!

What would you do if you lost power for two weeks?

Try and learn how to control it.
What would you do if you found you had no balance and constantly fell over?

Lean against a wall and seek medical attention.

What would you do if you spontaneously lost twenty pounds over night?

I would eat a lot of food and regain the 20 pounds.

What would you do if Jason came to your house and tried to kill you, and when you got away, Wario was right in front of you and wants to fuck, and he won't take no for an answer?

Use a double cherry and make my clone do my bidding while I attempt to correct my sleep schedule.

What would you do if you had to choose between X's Buster or Zero's Z-Saber?

z-saber duh. listen man, shooting things is obviously more effective. but a thousand times less badass than slicing people and things. thats just common sense.

what would you do if the last food you ate was the only food you could eat for the rest of your existence

Then I would eat chicken because chicken is the best obviously.

What would you do if you could win either 1 million dollars or take a 50/50 chance of winning 50 billion dollars, but go bankrupt if you don't win?

Realize that it isn't humanly possible to jump like Mario or Luigi and that attempting to jump over a bottomless pit with my awkward hops would be a death wish, promptly proceeds to go the Captain Toad route instead.

What would you if you found yourself in a real life game of Mario Party?

Simultaneously enjoy it and get ridiculously angry at the RNG.
What would you do if you could be any Mario character?

Probably save princesses and go go-karting fairly regularly. :mario:

What would you do if a blue shell was chasing you IRL?

Make annoying noises so that it stops following me. Or I can say that I am a fan of shell and would like to wear a blue shell. That way I can kill I mean politely ask anyone who stands in my way to stop!

What would you do if you were stuck in a bottle that was used for emergency purposes which I won't be saying out loud because it would sound unnerving.

Back