What would you do if?

Look at them with a blank stare and then try my best. I don't grill yet :P

What would you do if your favorite character said they would spend a day with you?

Flip it on its back and hold it in the shearing position, you have complete control over it then.
What would you do if you found a Fire Flower?

Toast marshmallows.
What would you do if you travelled back in time to the early 2000's?

See my birth because I was born in 2002. 16th birthday hype

What would you do if you could teleport anywhere you wanted?

Teleport all over the world.

What would you do if your worst enemy was after the one who could be your significant other?

latest

What would you do if you had to kill someone?

Transform into a better version of myself.
What would you do if you could never die?

Bribe the mods to let me in.

What would you do if you realized you were broke?

Earn money the hard way.
What would you do if your dominant arm fell off?

I don't exactly have a dominant arm, but if I did I would just stay using the other one.

What would you do if you invented the next big social media program?

Be incredibly shocked, as I don't use social media and am pants at coding stuff.
What would you do if you found a portal but you didn't know where it lead?

Find a test subject!

What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the gods telling you that you can only have ONE thing with you?

Have a portal back home be the one thing.
What would you do if you turned into a goomba.

Fraternize with all the goombas to find out who turned me into a goomba and take him down.

What would you do if you had to choose between your speech method being a speech bubble above your head or having a terrible voice?

Get a good voice changer.
What would you do if you were told something in your bag is a bomb, but you don't know which thing?

I'll give my backpack to my worst enemy.

What would you do if a statue in amuseum came to life and terrorized the museum while you were visiting it?

I have a Koopa Troopa shell! I'm a fan of Koopas! Guy must be mistaken with someone else!

What would you do if you saw two doors, one menacing, and one non-menacing-looking.

Choose apples, duh.
What would you do if you got sent to The Underwhere?

Kidnap Luvbi, and pretend to save her so Queen Jaydes would set me free.

What would you do if you had to deal with a guy with a koopa shell and a mustache?

Back