What would you do if?

Run.
What would you do if you woke up and everyone other than you was speaking Klingon?

Use the Google Translator, I have no choice.

What would you do if you had a bomb on your hands with 2 seconds left to explode?

Throw it, and probably die anyway.
What would you do if you were always upside-down?

Wait, just one person? Probably celebrate, that's an improvement for me.
What would you do if woke up and found that the police were outside waiting to arrest you, but you didn't know what for?

Plead my case, I'm innocent.
What would you do if no-one could see or hear (et cetera) you?

Go back to the times when I was an idiot and tell past self to stop.. doing whatever he's doing.

What would you do if you had to go in a really high water slide but there was also a really big line behind you?

Piggyback off of someone else's.
What would you do if Mario tried to capture you?

Get me the Toad police! Get me the Princess! Get me Luigi! Get me Fawful in a pink suit! Get me Link! Save me, Link!

What would you do if you had to fight Bowser's army?

Say hi to Luigi.
Refrigerator Kirby said:
Get me the Toad police! Get me the Princess! Get me Luigi! Get me Fawful in a pink suit! Get me Link! Save me, Link!
Also I meant this kind of capture:
SMO-MarioCapturingGoomba.png

What would you do if Mario tried to (the above kind) capture you?

Prevent it by blocking Cappy.

What would you do if you found a Genie's lamp?

Rub it, and wish for infinite wishes.
What would you do if you were attacked by the floating disembodied head of Pink Gold Peach?

Get the floating disembodied head of the angry Mario Kart fanbase.

What would you do if some guy who looks like you was wanted by the police and they ended up thinking it was you?

Run and/or scream.
What woyld you do if you found a wallet full of loads of money on the ground?

Depends... if it has some form of identification like a ID or Driver's License in it, I would contact the person who it belonged to and return it. However if it's just a blank wallet with seemingly no owner, I'd probably pocket the money.

What would you do if you were in the Matrix?

Probably skip it.

What would you do if you switched bodies with your worst enemy?

Act like an idiot in my enemy's body.

What would you do if all of the games in every single game store were replaced with SHOVELWARE!? (i.e. Garfield Kart, Ninjabread Man)

Actually find out what Shovelware is.
What would you do if you could only communicate via smilies?

Back