Hopes for 3D World Deluxe?

Baby Luigi said:
Tiff said:
If, SMW3DW, SMK, MK64 and MKSC tell me anything, it's that toad is a better fourth wheel than Daisy.
And the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, and The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario Bros. 2 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii and New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Super Mario Run etc etc etc etc etc

the list goes on and on
The reason I didn't include SMB2 is because Daisy wasn't around when that game came out.

memoryman3 said:
Yes, the games where Toad is nothing more than an excuse to pad out the NPC quota or fill up the roster to save time. Blindingly obvious in NSMB for one.

I feel like Daisy's inclusion would be much more of an event, because she is actually an individual character with unique traits.
I'm starting to feel like you're just making up excuses now.

memoryman3 said:
I feel like Daisy's inclusion would be much more of an event, because she is actually an individual character with unique traits.
Mario's character is literally just "the hero". I suppose you want to replace Mario with Daisy too?

Tiff said:
The reason I didn't include SMB2 is because Daisy wasn't around when that game came out.

If you think about it, that fact alone further strengthens Toad's argument for why he should take priority over Daisy.

memoryman3 said:
[Daisy] is actually an individual character with unique traits.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Someday the Daisy fans will get along with everyone else.

Anyway, because I want to actually add something, Daisy wouldn't make a good addition as a playable character of Peach is there because they would just end up being clones. Can we at least settle on that?

I think Daisy isn't a terrible choice, but memoryman's logic is so pathetic that it looks like that I'm against the idea of a playable Daisy. I'm not. I just don't make up bullshit excuses to why she "deserves" to be in more than the likes of Yoshi and Toad.

He's annoying but not any more of a troll than I was when I first joined and never shut up about Fawful.

I just hope he realizes he's not helping his case at all before it's too late.

I remember attacking a few users when I first joined and insisting that my opinion is correct, so I don't think he is.

That's why it's better to not start arguing with him. That's not to say you should agree with him. Don't be all confrontational, because that just gives him the opportunity to incessantly defend his position.

"She will end up being a Peach clone"

I don't want to agree with Memorynan but I didn't agree with this as well, mainly because Peach is known for floating while Daisy isn't.

"I just hope he realizes he's not helping his case at all before it's too late."

Good luck then, I've tryed a lot, like a lot of others (and "weirdly" most of them were Daisy fans) but he is too blind to notice what he is doing.

@Daisy and Rosalina: Can you please not make consecutive posts within a short time period? You can edit your own posts after all.

>Daisy and Rosalina only become active when memoryman is around

tenor.gif

What unique traits would Daisy even have? We can think several for Wario, Yoshi, and even Waluigi thanks to his unique body. What about Daisy?

They can easily make something up for Daisy. Like, in Super Mario Run, they gave Yoshi immunity to spikes, even though in Yoshi's Island, they kill him on contact.

If they can make up something for Waluigi, they can for Daisy.

Let's leave this discussion behind, and start a new one.

I'd like to see World Mushroom and Flower redone, with new levels, level themes and power-ups.

Baby Luigi said:
They can easily make something up for Daisy. Like, in Super Mario Run, they gave Yoshi immunity to spikes, even though in Yoshi's Island, they kill him on contact.
Immunity to spikes wasn't original to Super Mario Run. He could walk on them as far back as Super Mario World.

Fawful & Cackletta said:
Baby Luigi said:
Immunity to spikes wasn't original to Super Mario Run. He could walk on them as far back as Super Mario World.

All I'm saying is that they can make up new abilities easily. That's the point.

I want 3D World to be more organically designed. I hate the blocky-design floating pile of rubbish on the middle of a void type of levels.

Daisy's personality is unique compared to the female cast.
And Waluigi's isn't unique especially compared with The Witch.

EDIT:
Reize, but now he is not here.

Mario characters don't have much personality to begin with so that's not exactly a feat.

Wait, what? Yes they have! Bowser has a personality, same for Wario, Luigi and yes, Daisy.
I mean yes someone like Mario, Peach or Toad have not but there are some that are more advantaged in terms of personality.

Token evil guy, token fat greedy guy, token coward, and token loud woman.

I didn't say they didn't have a personality, I said they don't have much personality.

They are more than this:
Bowser is evil and shows different traits in RPGs.
Wario is bad, greedy, gross and the minunderstood one.
Luigi is a coward that shows some courage when it's necessary, he is also really really clumsy.
Daisy is energetic, loud, sassy and tomboyish.

I think this is enough for say that they got a good level of personality.

Back