Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
new poll!

Do you see yourself revisiting Super Mario Odyssey if DLC Kingdoms are announced?
  • Yes, I would return for them whether they are paid DLC or free.
  • Yes, but only if they are free.
  • Maybe. It depends on the content.
  • No, I don't support DLC.
  • No, I've had my fun with Odyssey and I don't see myself revisiting it for any reason.
  • No. I did not enjoy Super Mario Odyssey.
  • I don't own Super Mario Odyssey.

i'd love to see dlc kingdoms and i would definitely play it again for them even if i have to pay

Option 2

As a 13-year-old, I just don’t have the money. And I’m already trying to get World Tour's season pass. But I dunno, I might buy it if it looks cool enough.

I'm still enjoying it so it wouldn't be "revisiting" in the first place.

That said, hell yeah bring on the DLC. More Odyssey can't go wrong, well unless the Kingdoms are small/boring but I'd buy it regardless and I don't think Nintendo would underwhelm if they did that.

If they were to introduce more Kingdoms to explore, then I am hoping it's free because I think it's a nice gesture. Assuming that there is something unique with the Kingdoms to entire people to pay, then I guess I will have to wait because I am not in a hurry to pay for it, even if it used previous Mario areas like Sunshine's Delfino Plaza or Super Mario Galaxy's Comet Observatory.

Thank you for reading.

If I'm honest, I'd probably only play them if they were free. But if DLC was released, I can't imagine it being free.

*No, I've had my fun with Odyssey and I don't see myself revisiting it for any reason.

I have almost no motivation to return to Odyssey, even after the recent Balloon World update. Which I find strange, considering how much fun I've had with this game.

I guess if these kingdoms are worth checking, then why not?

Sadly, I don’t buy DLC because of the fact that the eShop isn’t supported in Lebanon, and I don’t know what happens if you try to change the region, and honestly prefer not to, so I’d rather if they don’t release any DLC. You don’t need to add to games that are as great as Odyssey.

new poll!

Mario Kart Tour, the series' first mobile game, was recently announced. What are your expectations for the game?
*I expect it to be better than the console games.
*I expect it to be equal in quality to the console games.
*I don't expect it to be as good as the console games but I think it will still be good.
*I don't expect it to be a good game.
*I have no expectations yet.
*I have no opinion on this subject.

i dont really think itll be good for me but i do think its an interesting new venture

I don't expect it to be as good as the console games but I think it will still be good.

tbh i'd need more information other than "it exists" to form an opinion on it

Expecting this to be equal to (let alone greater than) games like Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Kart Wii, or Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe) is too much. However, expecting it to be greater than the early games, but will still be satisfied with whatever do.

Question, why is this poll comparing this installment to consoles when it's more relatable to the handhelds? Why does the poll even talk specifically about consoles in the first place?

Either way, I don't think it's a fair comparison. Obviously Mario Kart Tour won't be a full-priced title compared to the handhelds and the consoles (I think it's free to play iirc) so expectations will be different.

Aren't phones technically "consoles", though?

pretty sure console in this context is referring to devices explicitly made for the purpose of video gaming

new poll!

Do you think Nintendo should invest in making virtual reality games and headsets?
  • Absolutely! Nintendo franchises can offer fun virtual reality experiences.
  • There is potential, but it all depends on the quality of the hardware and games.
  • No. Nintendo should focus on other things rather than virtual reality.
  • I do not have an opinion on this subject.

zelda and splatoon vr pls

VR games would be neat, and it appears they're kind of already doing it with Labo's Giant Robot set (you strap the Switch to your forehead). But it all depends on the quality of the hardware and games.

No, I think VR is a gimmick. The prerequisites and all of that stuff required for it to work is far too impractical for my tastes. I'd still rather sit in front a screen with a controller in my hand than do all of these unconventional set-ups to even get an optimal position.

It was already annoying enough with motion control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back