Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Turner said:
Maybe it would have helped to mention Nintendo's current endeavour into VR already with Mario Kart Arcade GP VR. That game genuinely slipped my mind when I voted.

Oh, same :P

I see potential, especially since Nintendo once did VR, even though they were very early on the technology (Virtual Boy), but if they do, they still need to be careful. Also, using the Virtual Boy to help with VR plans would be better than just starting from scratch, even though they would have to greatly rework the Virtual Boy alone to match the competition. But whether or not Nintendo does do VR beyond Labo, it is their decision.

I... actually don't really have any strong feelings for or against it since I haven't experienced VR (yet), but it would be a cool concept to explore.

I voted for 1 but am actually a bit in between 1 and 2.

Alex95 said:
[..] it appears they're kind of already doing it with Labo's Giant Robot set (you strap the Switch to your forehead).
That's actually just a visor, the Switch is used docked or in tabletop mode for this game.

I don't really have an opinion on this. I guess it'd be pretty cool if they did do VR, but it doesn't bother me in any way if they don't.

Which of these upcoming games are you the most excited for?
*Mario Tennis Aces
*Mario Kart Tour
*WarioWare Gold
*Yoshi (Switch)
*Super Smash Bros. (Switch)
*Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
*Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch)
*Luigi's Mansion (3DS)
*Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (3DS/Switch)
*I'm not excited for any of these games.

i want to play splatoon in smash so smash

Mario Tennis Aces

Tennis Aces, only because Smash, we know next-to-nothing about, but its existence makes people excited, won't deny that.

BIS DX

By a landslide over everything except Yoshi. Smash just isn’t my kind of game. Although Mario Kart Tour and Tennis Aces sound interesting as well.

But as filler to wait for BIS DX, I’m gonna get PiT on the Wii U VC.

I voted for Mario Tennis Aces, because that's the game we know more about. The only way Smash can beat that is if a certain character I wanted made it as a playable character.

Thank you for reading.

new poll!

Do you want another game with Princess Peach as the sole protagonist?
*Yes, a sequel to Super Princess Peach.
*Yes, a whole new game.
*Yes, any game with Peach as the sole protagonist.
*I don't want another game with Peach as the sole main character.
*I don't mind either way.

i'd like to play a peach game
reminder i need to play spp one day

Alex95 said:
Considering the way the question is worded, aren't two and three kinda the same answer?

Voted a whole new game, but a SPP sequel would be neat, too.
no, option 1 specifies a sequel to spp, option 2 specifies a new game separate from spp, and option 3 is wanting either/or

I'd love a Super Princess Peach sequel that finishes Perry's story since that kinda just ended without ending. And a new game with a similar art style and level design would be amazing too, I miss that type of art style in Mario-related 2D platformers these days.

In regards to the previous poll, my head says Smash, but my heart says Yoshi.

In regards to this current poll, my main gripe with Super Princess Peach is that Perry's story doesn't really have an end to it, so I'd love a sequel just to get some more on him.

I voted for SPP2, but I think a new RPG series starting both Peach and Yoshi should be made. I even made up two game titles a couple years ago: Peach & Yoshi: Superstar Team and Peach & Yoshi: Mystery Mushroom Madness.

I even made game covers, but they look pathetic. All my game covers do, really. Just writing this reminds me of the times I made game covers for Yoshi’s Woolly World and Super Mario Odyssey... Come to think of it, I made an SMG3 game cover once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back