Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sceptical about the game, especially after Ultra Smash was lacking in content.

But overall what I just said should be taken with a grain salt, considering the fact that I've never played a Mario Tennis game and chose the fourth option because of it.

It's way too early to tell whether it's not best game or if it looks great.

Truthfully, I haven't even watched a trailer for it, so I need more information :P

I have a better confidence with this game as opposed to Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, so I suppose that's a good thing. The thing I liked best about it is that there is more effort put into this game, such as the new tennis garb and what looked like to be alternative minigames, such as the one where you smash things. Not much is known about it now, but I am feeling good about this game based on what I know.

Thank you for reading.

my deepest apologies for being late with this, but new poll!

Do you think the New Super Mario Bros. series lacks originality?
* Yes, the NSMB games are carbon copies of each other, and thus they are bad games.
* Yes, and it impacts my experience to the point where I don't enjoy them as much.
* Yes, but I enjoy the formula enough, so I like them anyway.
* No, despite asset reuse, the level designs make them different enough for me to enjoy.
* No, they are all individual, good, and unique games in their own right.
* No, but I dislike the franchise for other reasons.
* I have no opinion on the matter.
* I have never played any of the New Super Mario Bros. games.

i'd have to go with the second option. nsmb2 is a prime example

The cookie-cutter feel of them pales in comparison with other platformers, so I say, yeah, they do lack originality, at least 2 and U do.

Option 2, though I still enjoy the games themselves somewhat. I'm more upset by how its basic world design and lack of character variety bled into other series that used to be known for being more creative, like Paper Mario. The first NSMB was great though, I wish 2D Mario could still have bosses like the ones in that game.

Option 3 fits best. The series is not entirely original besides the levels themselves (just look st SMB3 and SM64DS), but I like the structure of it.

they feel like extensions of each other
none of them are bad but
once you've played one you've played them all

new poll!

What is your opinion on the "Baby" versions of characters?

- I love them, and would like to see more babies in future titles.
- I like them enough, but I don't think any more are needed.
- I'm not a fan, but I can live with the ones that we already have.
- I don't like them at all, and I think there's far too many.
- I have no strong opinion.

as long as baby pauline and baby waluigi dont ever exist then theyre fine

You should have made an option "Baby Luigi is the best character ever made and anyone who disagrees doesn't deserve to browse the MarioWiki." so I'll be the sole person who votes for it.

There's no option that "I really love them but I don't think any more is needed." Simply saying that I "like them enough" is a huge understatement to how I feel about Baby Luigi. Baby Luigi is my favorite character of all time. He's the best character ever made. I love Baby Luigi. I'm named Baby Luigi because I like Baby Luigi. I can never have enough Baby Luigi.

Baby Rosalina I think is terrible too and broke the damn perambulator of Mario babies.

Option 2
I like 'em. But after Baby Rosalina's debut, no more baby counterparts (unless Baby Waluigi will get his debut someday).

And do we need a Baby Pauline?

I'm not a fan, but I can live with the ones we have is my best bet. That said, I'm not completely opposed to the idea of Baby Waluigi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back