Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new poll has arrived!

What is your opinion on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's first Fighters Pass DLC?
  1. I really like the additions of this Fighters Pass, and I think the purchase is well worth it.
  2. Although I believe this Fighters Pass is pretty good, I don't think buying any part of it is worth it.
  3. Although certain Challenger Packs on their own are worth purchasing, the whole pass is not worth purchasing.
  4. While, I don't like all the additions of this Fighters Pass, I still think buying it in its entirety is worth it.
  5. This Fighters Pass was disappointing on the whole, and any part of it is definitely not worth purchasing.
  6. I think the base game was sufficiently complete, and no additions were necessary.
  7. I don't support DLC, so I have no intention of buying anything from the Fighters Pass.
  8. I don't have an opinion on the matter.

This option: "Although certain Challenger Packs on their own are worth purchasing, the whole pass is not worth purchasing." (Option 3)

The peak of this set is appropriately the middle one, Banjo-Kazooie. It is the series that I have the most interest, so this is the brightest spot of the pack. Following up are Hero and Terry, who are 2nd and 4th respectively. Dragon Quest is a very monumental franchise that its inclusion is a no-brainer and I appreciate that. I don't have much interest regarding Terry but at least I can appreciate how jam-packed it is. And then, there are the two others that justified my decision to wait and see, which are most appropriately the 1st and 5th of them, as I have no interest in Atlus' games and Fire Emblem felt overplayed and not attractive as a DLC entry.

This opinion would change if my most wanted character made it as a DLC, though.

Thank you for reading.

Hero was a character I've been specifically asking for for a while, so him alone would've been enough reason for me to get the whole pass. But we also got Joker on Nintendo, Banjo's return to Nintendo, Terry's inclusion hinting at Smash Bros.'s own origins, and, uh, Byleth. All are very good characters and I don't have any ill intentions toward them or their series.

Bayonetta on the other hand...

Option 1.

Well worth it. Like, even if I never had any experiences with some of these characters (by which I mean everyone but Byleth), I still found it nice to actually, you know, be receiving these extra characters, because the more the merrier right? They're all pretty fun in their own ways and they come with some nice stages too.

What a good pass. And ending it with Byleth was, to me, the cherry on top of the cake, if the other DLC is the icing, especially when it came to the reveal itself, I was bursting out laughing.

The entire thing was good. I loved Joker, went to like Hero, Banjo became a punching bag, Terry had an amazing stage, and Blyath became...Blayth.

Option 1. Joker and Banjo were fun and had good music. Terry was fun, brought tons of good music, and had a unique stage. Hero was alright, and Byleth brought some music, so I don't think there was a major low point in the entire pass. Overall it was definitely worth buying.

Option 3. Banjo was great and so was Hero and Terry, but I don't think a lot of people wanted Byleth and Joker. Therefore, they would be likely to purchase the challenger packs rather than the full fighter's pass.

Option 1 for me. I don't really care about who the characters are or what series they're from, I just like having all the characters in the game. They all play pretty good and I like all of them for different reasons. The only one I have any sort of connection to is Byleth, but surprisingly I play as them the least, though I'm still happy they're in.

Time for a new poll!
What is your opinion on partner characters that are a part of the gameplay and can be used with the main character in single-player? (e.g. Gooigi, Cappy)
  1. I think that these characters generally drastically improve the gameplay.
  2. I generally like these characters, but I prefer playing without them if I can.
  3. I generally like these characters, as long as they do not appear outside of their debut series.
  4. While I generally do not like the characters that allow you to take complete control of them (I.e. Gooigi), I generally like the characters that add to your moves (I.e. Cappy).
  5. While I generally do not like the characters that add to your moves (I.e. Cappy), I generally like the characters that allow you to take complete control of them (I.e. Gooigi).
  6. I generally like their gameplay additions, but I generally do not like them as characters.
  7. While generally I like them as characters, I generally do not like their changes to gameplay.
  8. I generally do not like these characters in any way.
  9. I generally do not have an opinion on them.

Option 1. They are a nice addition, and make the games more interesting to play.

Option 1. F.L.U.D.D., Baby Luma, Cappy, Gooigi...all great characters that add unique and fun twists and mechanics to the gameplay.

Basically this

Option 2

I like these guys. Such helpful people. But like, you know, sometimes I just wanna play as plain old vanilla Mario. Luma is discreet enough that he doesn't count tho.

Option 1. First three PMs are much improved gameplay wise by the partner options, I haven't played SMO or LM3 but I'm a fan of young master luma, fludd, and yoshi

As I mentioned on Discord, this is the last free poll from your precious Poll Committee. We are also starting a new business model... for money... you understand. Polls are becoming more expensive to do, and the Poll Committee cannot afford to continue doing it for free.

This means that in the future, you will have to pay a subscription to continue being able to vote on our polls. The subscription price will be $7.99, and we reserve the right to increase this price without notice. Don't worry, we will continue to make the highest quality polls in the future. No kidding!

Unless you like this post, you may as well win a free trial, and we will announce the winner when... well... when it suits us, no pressure!

I'm kidding... unless... (Enjoy your poll!)

What was your favorite cosmetic item, only $9.99 each, for Mario?
  1. Mario's Slightly More Blue Than Previously Overalls
  2. Mario's Hat Where The M Is A Little Off-Center
  3. Mario's Shoes That Were Made From Rubber Instead Of Plastics
  4. Mario's Gloves After He Got Them Slightly Tailored
  5. Mario's Totally Not Glued-On with Gorilla Glue Mustache
  6. Mario's Contacts (the man's gotta see!)
  7. Mario's Beach Themed Boxers, now with The Watermelon That Rolls
  8. Mario's Extra-Shiny Star
  9. Wait... It wasn't for Luigi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back