Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

The older I get, the less I appreciate 2D platformer games, but Yoshi platformers is one of the few exceptions. So, option 2, if I have the opportunity.

im not going to be at gamestop at 12 midnight like i was when smash came out but i'll probs get it sometime within a month or two of it's release

I wanna get it as early as possible, but I don't think it will arrive at my country this soon. Hope it doesn't take too much time.

Probably option 3

I already have games planned for then though, and they're kinda prioritized. Of course though, FE three houses is most likely getting delayed at this point, so that might change.

:mario: :luigi: :bowser: :bowjr:

With Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey having been released for nearly a month now, how do you feel about the game?
-I enjoy the game and like how the original experience was translated to the 3DS.
-I enjoy the game, but I enjoyed Bowser Jr.'s Journey more than the base content.
-I enjoy the game, but I think it should have had more content to justify the remake.
-I have mixed feelings about the game; it is neither particularly bad or good.
-I don't like the game because the changes in the remake have made the game worse in some aspects.
-I don't like the game because Bowser. Jr's Journey does not appeal to me and I've already played the original game.
-This game was an unnecessary remake and I don't like it; there are too few additions to a DS game I can still play on my 3DS.
-I have no opinion because I have not played the game.

Option one. I really like some changes to the game such as tutorials being shortened or removed, and with the graphical upgrade being really well-done in my opinion. The Bowser Jr.'s Journey mode is fun too.

Last option. As much as I like Mario & Luigi games, the 3DS should just die now. Bring a new one to the Switch instead.

It's a mix of both options: because it was uninspired and unnecessary I didn't care about it

First option, I absolutely adore seeing one of my favorite games remastered in such a beautiful style, and I'm playing Bowser Jr.'s Journey right now and the story's getting really good! I think it's a huge shame this is getting overlooked so heavily because I personally think a lot more love and care was put into this than the NSMBU port, even if that port is fine as it is. But this had a lot more love put into it and all assets remade from scratch, it saddens me to see it being swept under the rug so quickly :(

Last one. My game budget for this month had to go to getting my Wii U's Gamepad fixed (The right analogue stick on it went bad) so I was unable to purchase BiSDX, I'm planning on grabbing it on my birthday next month assuming nothing else happens between now and then.

it was a stupid idea from the beginning and im like 99 percent sure i'll never buy it

I have no desire to go through this game, even though I have never played the original. It's more for the fact that I didn't really feel too much interest in the Mario & Luigi series after Partners in Time.

Thank you for reading.

WzI4Saw.png

Super Mario Maker 2 has been announced, with many new additions to the game. What is your favorite new feature of the sequel?
*Updated interface (selection wheels)
*Custom auto-scrolling
*Super Mario 3D World level style
*New level themes (Ice, Desert, Nighttime)
*Slopes
*Rising/falling water
*New enemies (Angry Sun, Boom Boom, Porcupuffer)
*New objects (Snake Block, On/Off blocks and switches)
*Multiple characters
*Other

one word. slopes.

I am most excited for Snake Blocks and On/Off switches due to all of the possible levels that could be made around them, so I voted for option eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back