Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

I can get the idea behind that they're all women. Heck, do that, but make one a man and his only defining trait is being a man.

i want girl squad i want more female characters in the series that arent Kinda Boring. prob another reason i got so unreasonably attached to rabbid peach

Well, in Mario Kart 8, they have the circle of stars when getting hit by a Boomerang and Bob-Omb too. What's different from that and the Lightning Bolt?

Well, in Mario Kart 8, they have the circle of stars when getting hit by a Boomerang and Bob-Omb too. What's different from that and the Lightning Bolt?
I actually didn't know that Piranha Plants could even be hit by Boomerang or Bob-ombs, I was just noting the stars and the fact that to my knowledge Lightning was the only way to stun them. I suppose that's something else I didn't notice before. :P

Boomerang is like that item's biggest weakness. They cut right through the plants. Pirahna plants lunge after Bob-Ombs and cause Bob-Ombs to explode and stub the thing.

Btw you know that Piranha Plants can eat Bloopers?

Yeah, I know that the item Piranha Plant can eat Bloopers, but what I was referring to with the stars was the Piranha Plants that appear as obstacles on the tracks- I noticed it specifically with the ones on Sweet Sweet Canyon. I kind of forgot about the item when I was writing that. :P Still, I didn't know that Bob-omb and Boomerang stuff in reference to the item.

just noticed donkey kongs renders in mario + rabbids seem to have his fur not rendered but partly edited from photos and partly drawn on (you can see brush strokes at the edges)
unknown.png

and it does actually looks fine from a distance! and good call too because rabbid kong does have rendered fur and it just looks gross especially on the mega rabbid kong render
for the record everyones fur is rendered in tropical freeze and it does look really good but m+r renders seem to be made by ubisoft themselves so they do things differently

The blue Mario referee wears different two color clothes (also if Pink DK Jr and Blue Bowser can get their own articles, why not this Mario)

MT64_Lob.png

MT64_Slice.png

Man also I don't think we'll ever get this kind of oddity in a Mario game ever again.

Well, my headcannon says he's the same blue Mario in Smash Bros. up until Smash 4 until the cotton candy one replaced him. He's also in Mario Golf 64 (though the insignia here is red).
Mgmario.png

Also why can't we have colored alts in Mario sports games again (which allows for mirror matches?)? That was fun.
DKjr_Colors.png

TennisNesMarioSprite.png
This (kinda hard to see against a white background)?

And there's him in the Game Boy version of it, too!
TennisGBMarioSprite.png

Really! That's surprising, and I don't know why.

I prefer Goomboss, but Goomba King works too.

Back