Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

J-Yoshi64 said:
Why do I feel like you're pandering to me?

I'm not trying to. I'm posting things I like, and hopefully other people will like it too. I rarely post things for a specific person outside of that one thread.

may_30th_by_rafaelmartins-d7hhe2s.png

All of the playable female characters in Mario Kart 8 that aren't DLC or port exclusive.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Why do I feel like you're pandering to me?

I'm not trying to. I'm posting things I like, and hopefully other people will like it too. I rarely post things for a specific person outside of that one thread.
Okay, I was just wondering with the two Pauline images in a row.

Anyhoodles... from MarioWiki's very own Chivi-Chivik (who isn't on here all that often anymore)...
a203d31b05f0fed22c61dee76c1ac51e-dafebn9.png

J-Yoshi64 said:
Anyhoodles... from MarioWiki's very own Chivi-Chivik (who isn't on here all that often anymore)...
a203d31b05f0fed22c61dee76c1ac51e-dafebn9.png
Chivi-Chivik is part of this community? I never knew that, but I love her artwork, the one you posted being one of my favorites :D

Air Conditioner said:
Chivi-Chivik is part of this community? I never knew that, but I love her artwork, the one you posted being one of my favorites :D

Yeah I still remember the times she posted here.

Luigi 64DD said:

Why can't I like posts more than once again?

J-Yoshi64 said:
You can't just post one without the other.

The clock was 1:30 AM, and I needed to go to bed :p

the_forgotten_drivers_by_darkdiddykong-d7qc4aw.png

This one was made after the release of MK8, and prior to the announcement of DLC. I love that Petey pats King Boo on his head to make him feel better.

the_power_of_dlc_by_darkdiddykong-d88uth7.png

This was made when Dry Bowser was announced as DLC.

after_the_trailer_by_darkdiddykong-davidbh.png

This was made after the MK8 Deluxe trailer.

Poor Diddy. Maybe he'll get his chance either in MK9 or with potential DLC for MK8D. (also Petey plz, he was my second favorite Double Dash newcomer after Waluigi and he hasn't returned since)

Air Conditioner said:
Poor Diddy. Maybe he'll get his chance either in MK9 or with potential DLC for MK8D. (also Petey plz, he was my second favorite Double Dash newcomer after Waluigi and he hasn't returned since)
While Diddy and Petey are still on the waiting room, I want to see Kamek/Magikoopa, Hammer Bro and E Gadd making their playable debut.

and Captain Falcon

Yes actually.

Back