Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Any baby they make to fill Mario Kart is pointless.

Lucario said:
Any baby they make to fill Mario Kart is pointless.

I feel there is little point to Baby Wario, no matter how essential they made him to be in Yoshi's Island DS. It's one of the reasons I felt that the "Star Children" privilege they did for those babies in the game is rather pointless.

Thank you for reading.

The "Star Children" concept is really just a glorified mcguffin (now as babies) with an extremely vague power, except in this case, we are never told exactly what makes a star child any more special than a regular one.

I like the concept of "Baby Luigi can drive a monster truck because he can" better than this, tbh

Russian Baby Luigi said:
The "Star Children" concept is really just a glorified mcguffin (now as babies) with an extremely vague power, except in this case, we are never told exactly what makes a star child any more special than a regular one.

I like the concept of "Baby Luigi can drive a monster truck because he can" better than this, tbh

Although Yoshi's Island DS is not exactly used as an example on Artoon's inability to handle the Yoshi's Island series well (that usually goes to Yoshi's New Island), I feel that this is one of the reasons they aren't a suitable developer for the series: coming up with something that sounds important lore-wise that isn't really that important in the long run. The need use adult Bowser as the final boss is another thing I didn't really like about those Yoshi's Island games.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
I would have preferred a Mario + Baby Party though, where Mario and friends each have a baby counterpart and they team up on boards.
I often think about just a straight-up Baby Mario Party. All the playable characters are babies. And Toadworth the Younger could be the host.

J & Siph said:
winstein said:
I would have preferred a Mario + Baby Party though, where Mario and friends each have a baby counterpart and they team up on boards.
I often think about just a straight-up Baby Mario Party. All the playable characters are babies. And Toadworth the Younger could be the host.

That actually sounds really cool, and would put Toadsworth back in the spotlight FINALLY.

J & Siph said:
winstein said:

I'd like to have the adult counterparts too, because I'll miss out killing adult Wario.

Tell em they do good work

I've seen all of those man, they're great.

Hoping to see some this October, which I'm surprised he hasn't done yet.

4ce4b9b187e68965409117b9694f8945.jpg

After seeing this I thought that Rosalina is a good fit for Poison Ivy, even though Petey Piranha is probably more analogous.

Thank you for reading.

I know this is supposed to be Luigi, but I'm seeing more Waluigi in this one. :waluigi:

Eh, it was the best I could find. The rest was either stuff I posted before or had the characters drawn in weird proportions.

Also Mario needs more evil sports equipment.

Princess Mario said:
I know this is supposed to be Luigi, but I'm seeing more Waluigi in this one. :waluigi:
It's the nose.

As a counterpart to BourgyMan's famous "3 Little Princesses" series, another artist did a more gritty take called "3 Not-So-Princesses". This is the list of characters, and I am sure you can tell who is who:

the_3_not_so_princesses___revisit_by_theartrix-d7qwfnr.png

(As for the comic itself, some of the pages have the "Mature Content" filter, so it's not readily view-able)

Thank you for reading.

mario_project___racist_by_bbmbbf-d2z1vpn.jpg

he's not wrong, y'know

Back