Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

winstein said:
Amusingly, Mario and Baby Luigi are next to each other.

Thank you for reading.
And they both look horrible!

winstein said:
This image is a collaboration between different artists where every Mario Kart playable character up to Mario Kart Wii is included, which means that a lot of fan favourites are here, and a few like Link, Isabelle or Metal Mario aren't. Amusingly, Mario and Baby Luigi are next to each other.

the_mario_kart_collab_v_0_1_by_themrock.jpg

Full resolution here: https://orig00.deviantart.net/e392/f/2009/265/5/9/the_mario_kart_collab_v_0_1_by_themrock.jpg

Thank you for reading.

While the concept may be neat, the art style does look rather ugly for certain characters.

Princess Mario said:
winstein said:
Amusingly, Mario and Baby Luigi are next to each other.

Thank you for reading.
And they both look horrible!

Well, sorry to hear that...

Though I suppose it's not as bad as Wario (or is Wario considered appropriate for you?).

Thank you for reading.

Wario is appropriate because he's all gross and monstrous. He looks... zombie-like.

I just don't like how either two look, and I'm not fond of Luigi's depiction either. Baby Mario is fine.

Baby Luigi is really disgustingly drawn and I hate it.

Baby Mario reminds me of characters drawn in Belgian comics like Tintin or Gaston.

He's also adorable to boot.

M̶̮̏̀̈́͌̃̀̆̽̇͒̏̄̾̈́͝I̷̧̘͕̋̇̃̍͝M̶̖͉̲̹͖͒̎̋̊̏̇͗͜͠I̶̡̬͕̣̯̖̤̠̩̳̐͊͋̚͝͠͝M̸̛̛̙̬̹͔̙̥͙̫̿́̿̽͊̉̏̐͆̕͝I̵̻͕̘̬͖͉͇̺͍̤̩͆̏̿̋͌͋̐̽̍̏̍̕͜Ṃ̸̝͋̏̀͗̕Į̸̡͍̱͚̝̹̱͎̙̱̻̳͉̻͌̿̆͆̊̅̚͝M̴̧̭͎̺̮̗͔͚̞͖̲̲̄͊̆̏͗̿ͅͅI̸͙̳̲͓͐̌͂͛̍̈̌̑́͝M̸̪̓̍̄͂̈͗̌Ì̸̡̱̮̳̬̟̜̱̰͓̤̈́̈̇̔̀͌̓͘͜͝͝M̴͖̭͇̺͚͙̐̈̾̾͒̑̚Ǐ̵̛͓̈M̷̮̮̘̹̮̤̳͕͌̐͘Ī̴̡͚̝̞͎͍͕͎̩̀̆̽̎͗̀̓͘̕M̵̞͊̍̎̍̍͆́̋͝͠I̶̯̘̲͇͉̙̖̱̕

mimimimimimimi__by_psydraws-dco8yfl.png

Princess Mario said:
Wario is appropriate because he's all gross and monstrous. He looks... zombie-like.

I just don't like how either two look, and I'm not fond of Luigi's depiction either. Baby Mario is fine.

Oh, I see. In that case, you won't be fond of the art of the one who initiated this collab, because he drew that Luigi. Essentially he draws characters with exaggerated proportions, so for example, Mario will sometimes be quite short while Luigi would be kind of tall.

Personally I thought Luigi and Baby Luigi aren't offensive, but to each their own. (Mario, on the other hand, could have had a different artist)

Thank you for reading.

It's his nose that gets me

His nose shouldn't be drawn like that. Please, no nostrils.

I feel like he'd just steal it outright.

I wish I had noted whoever made this picture

Bi7KoES.jpg

Pheromosa said:
Okay I can imagine Luigi/Toad/E Gadd attempting to buy it back, and Mario's making the most disgusting faces while pressed against the wall and making dying cow noises in a desperate attempt to lower the painting's value.

Alex95 said:
ngl a Paper Mario Party would be interesting.
Yeah, that would be true. Perhaps the spirit of Mario Party 3 (You know, the game that has papery decorations everywhere) could be kept alive too!

I would have preferred a Mario + Baby Party though, where Mario and friends each have a baby counterpart and they team up on boards.

Anyway, since this month is Halloween, here are a couple of werewolf Marios (sadly the artist's dA account is stripped of images so I sourced them from elsewhere):

c96e0ec9caa4d48749d96087b87ef4a6.jpg

b382797e206a9684664d676e1723d419cda78c57_hq.jpg

Thank you for reading.

oh hey look it's RatchetMario

winstein said:
I would have preferred a Mario + Baby Party though, where Mario and friends each have a baby counterpart and they team up on boards.

hey nintendo, pay attention if you want a female audience for your mario games

I AM A BABY FAN AND I

agree with your statement that Baby Rosalina is dumb

Back