Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Mario Party X said:
My real gripe is why the modeler had to spend so much poly on making the face, holy hell!?

Holy bloody Christ you are right, the faces are so microscopic they make her face completely gray.

It's such a well made model regardless but you don't need that much poly with making a simplistic character in simple rendering settings, in stark contrast to the rest of her model nonetheless.

daaoxq0-70a0adc7-ecb9-48ce-9d76-1d3ba2084bda.jpg

After playing through Bowser jr's Journey. I have decided that Morton is the best koopaling.

CHANGE MY MIND

I know, Mario's so fucking adorable. The angling makes the viewer tower over him, and he makes eye contact with you. It's so much cuter when his snout his angled downward, and especially when it partially coves his mouth.

I like it because it looks like he's putting his cap back on like he did after missions, and he's thinking, "Oh yeah!" like a badass.

I see it more as a "bring it, Bowser" or in the similar vein as his snarling "come on!" during his home entrance in Mario Strikers Charged, which is probably the most aggressive noise by far that has ever came out his mouth.

mario-bros.png

Source: https://www.safelyendangered.com/comic/the-mario-bros/

Despite how Luigi is jokingly referred to as green Mario, I didn't agree with that since green Mario means something different to me.

Thank you for reading.

I can't seem to find the original comic since the artist deactivated their DA account, so here's a fan dub instead.

Comic by SaccharoKirby.

@Rafaknight_rk on Twitter is a 3-D artist who does a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog and Megaman comic covers for IDW and Archie Comics. He posted a few Mario facial renders today with *gasp* expressive faces! At the moment, the post has 8.8k likes on Twitter.
Well, he said "weird" faces, but still.

DxsF3fsX4AATO3F

DxsF4LCX0AAKltw

DxsF5LeX0AEnoPE

I love them all, but the first face is the best.

To me, it's just Mario being extremely smug after he whipped out his yellow cape and sent up-b Ganondorf to an early death.

YoshiSan said:
@Rafaknight_rk on Twitter is a 3-D artist who does a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog and Megaman comic covers for IDW and Archie Comics. He posted a few Mario facial renders today with *gasp* expressive faces! At the moment, the post has 8.8k likes on Twitter.
I like this one:
tumblr_pfqp36K6t21uve9kao1_500.png

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
YoshiSan said:
I like this one:
tumblr_pfqp36K6t21uve9kao1_500.png

Thank you for reading.

This is what Peachette should've been in the first place.

Most definitely, and if the damn thing worked on Luigi, then that will be a real team, and the main villain will be, of course, Kamek.

If the super crown was like this, Bowsette's name would have made more sense.

But let's be honest. Toad Bowser would be nightmare fuel.

Bucken Berry said:
But let's be honest. Toad Bowser would be nightmare fuel.
I'm imagining this thing from Mario Party 4.

Bowser_Suit.JPG

This is true.
fa0db95f95361c805bff6f40b46d9d54.jpg

This is why peoples impressions of Peach can change.
And btw, this is among SaccharoKirby's finest past work before she got rid of it. I feel sad that she left DeviantArt and she deleted the drawings.

Back