2001: A Mario Odyssey

I didn't know that the robots from Steam Gardens are based on watering cans until I see them up close. I thought they are robots that have a tendency to raise their hand. It made sense based on where they are found.

I kind of wish all the Kingdoms have civilians that you can capture, even simple ones like New Donk City's RC Car players. since there are only a few Kingdoms with the capacity. I mean, I would like to control the skeleton people from Tostarena, or perhaps the fish people from Lake Lamode.

Thank you for reading.

Perhaps they limited Mario's ability to capture a bunch of people because he would start to look like a bad guy.

Okay, I can't help it. I'm in love with Harriet. She's my waifu.

DCqE3uiWAAAMnUa.jpg

I can't be the only one who finds her attractive... First it was Midna, then it was Mipha, but Harriet is SO FLUFFING CUTE!

TheSuperStarSaga said:

img

I can't be the only one who finds her attractive... First it was Midna, then it was Mipha, but Harriet is SO FLUFFING CUTE!
please leave this fandom

*No furries allowed*

I have no problem with furries, everybody got their fings.

I mean, people like Bowser and talk about his feet

guys furries are good when its like a wolf like link not a rabbit and imma shut up right now before I go too far bye

Shadowshy said:
TheSuperStarSaga said:

img

please leave this fandom

Afraid I can't do that, I've been a Mario fan since I was like 5, well before I was a "furry". I personally don't consider myself a furry though, I just occasionally like fictional characters, human or non-human :-X

Furry isn't necessarily being obsessed, creepy, and sexual, there's a whole spectrum of it. You liking Harriet because she looks nice anthropomorphized technically means you are a furry.

no shame in it, despite what people say otherwise, okay?

It's too bad Mario's Striker outfits aren't available as costumes. Or his Sunshine outfit (with the short sleeves, sunglasses, and Shine Sprite shirt).

To be fair I think the Wizard one is like the only one that's shafted. We kind of already have cowboy, explorer, space dude, and I think even the pirate too?

I am surprised by how the full collection contains one less hat than the costumes. It would have been great if Mario has a true form Cappy hat, even though it's not Mario's style.

LeftyGreenMario said:
To be fair I think the Wizard one is like the only one that's shafted. We kind of already have cowboy, explorer, space dude, and I think even the pirate too?

Yeah, the Mario Odyssey costumes are more elaborate compared to the Mario Party 2 ones that I don't mind those versions compared to that. The pirate costume is also available, leaving the wizard as the only costume that is not properly represented. Then again, there aren't any Kingdoms where a wizard costume could be used, except for a small one.

Thank you for reading.

Koopaul said:
Well I feel if the Ruined Kingdom was a full fledged Kingdom it would have a wizard and knight costume.

I think a Link costume could have worked for the Ruined Kingdom with the whole medieval fantasy theme.

Well it there aren't any references to other series in this Mario game that I know of. The Link costume would seem out of place.

Unless they decided to have all amiibos give Mario costumes like I had originally hoped. I would have liked to have seen Mario dressed as Zero Suit Samus.

Koopaul said:
Well it there aren't any references to other series in this Mario game that I know of. The Link costume would seem out of place.

Unless they decided to have all amiibos give Mario costumes like I had originally hoped. I would have liked to have seen Mario dressed as Zero Suit Samus.

999a13dfe9287461ad99d1a95c54ed51.jpg

Koopaul said:

Actually...the game recognises a ton of amiibo by their actual names. I made a very long list.

Super Mario

Mario
Dr. Mario
Mario (Wedding)
Luigi
Peach
Peach (Wedding)
Yoshi
Yarn Yoshi
Rosalina
Rosalina and Luma
Bowser (non Skylander)
Bowser Wedding
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Donkey Kong (non Skylander)
Diddy Kong
Toad
Daisy
Waluigi
Boo
Poochy
Yarn Poochy

Legend of Zelda

Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganon
Ganondorf
Wolf Link
Guardian
Bokoblin

Animal Crossing

Villager
Isabelle
Isabelle Winter
K.K.
Tom Nook
Timmy & Tommy
Mabel
Reese
Cyrus
Digby
Rover
Resetti
Blathers
Celeste
Kicks
Kapp'n
Lottie

Star Fox

Fox
Falco

Metroid

Samus
Zero Suit Samus

Kid Icarus

Pit
Dark Pit
Palutena

Retro

Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Duck Hunt

Miis

Mii
Mii Gunner
Mii Swordfighter
Mii Brawler

Splatoon

Inkling
Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Inkling Squid
Callie
Marie

Pokemon

Charizard
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja

Kirby

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Waddle Dee

Fire Emblem

Marth
Ike
Lucina
Robin
Roy
Alm
Celica

Mother

Ness
Lucas

Misc.

Captain Falcon
Olimar
Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Chibi-Robo
Cereal Box (Delicious amiibo)

These amiibo are probably coded in a data driven file, so it's actually not that hard to assign costumes to any one of these amiibo in the list.

Back