Super Mario Run

I don't know about you guys, but I'm just happy Peach, Toad and Toadette are playable to begin with.
Like this is the first time in almost 30 years that Peach has been playable in a 2D Mario game (Super Mario Bros. 2 USA came out in 1988.) And plus Toad and Toadette are so much better additions to the game then Blue and Yellow Toad ever were. Sure they might not be perfect, but I'm very happy that Nintendo has given these characters a playable role to begin with. (Now I just wait for Daisy, Rosalina, Wario and Waluigi.)

Magikrazy said:
Maybe Toadette just functions as a Hard Mode.

Toad does the high risk, high reward thing better, as he runs faster.

Really hope any new characters introduced will have their OWN abilites.

TB100 said:
I don't know about you guys, but I'm just happy Peach, Toad and Toadette are playable to begin with.
Like this is the first time in almost 30 years that Peach has been playable in a 2D Mario game (Super Mario Bros. 2 USA came out in 1988.) And plus Toad and Toadette are so much better additions to the game then Blue and Yellow Toad ever were. Sure they might not be perfect, but I'm very happy that Nintendo has given these characters a playable role to begin with. (Now I just wait for Daisy, Rosalina, Wario and Waluigi.)
Ahem, aren't you forgetting her own game and Super Paper Mario. She was playable already.

Maria Renard said:
TB100 said:
Ahem, aren't you forgetting her own game and Super Paper Mario. She was playable already.
Well mainline 2D Mario game to be more exact. (Sorry for the minor misunderstanding.)

So if you beat the game with Toadette Peach still kisses her at the end.

I feel like a fissure has just opened up somewhere.

It isn't. I don't care personally but the internet likes to make big deals about such things.

Well, this part of Daisy Falls Apart 2 does show Daisy kissing Peach. So this does kinda predate it.
dfa2_pg18_en_i_know_what_happened_last_night_by_furboz-d7g00ix.jpg

Mr. Freeze said:
you were waiting for the perfect opportunity to post that, weren't you
Nah. But it does involve the similar action that involves Peach and Toadette.

Cue the PeachxToadette fanfiction.

Mcmadness said:

6geLEh1.png

You'd make that face too if there was a fat guy in a penguin suit right behind you that accompanies this kid.

Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus is gonna have a field day with this now that Peach x Toadette is canon.

That and Toadette actually being playable, along with a variety of characters, are three good things in this game's favor.

Mcmadness said:

but what happens when you beat it with peach

HoHoHonoka Kosaka said:
Mcmadness said:

She finds a Toad instead and the two celebrate and Peach says , ''Oh Yay''

HoHoHonoka Kosaka said:
Mcmadness said:

pink gold peach gives peach the kiss

HoHoHonoka Kosaka said:
You marry Luigi from Super Mario Galaxy during Luigi's playthrough.

Guzma said:
HoHoHonoka Kosaka said:
Mcmadness said:

pink gold peach gives peach the kiss
LeftyGreenMario said:
HoHoHonoka Kosaka said:
You marry Luigi from Super Mario Galaxy during Luigi's playthrough.
Wrroooong. You save a Toad instead.

Wrong, the Toad proposes Peach's hand in marriage

So apparently this game has lead to Nintendo's stock falling by 7% or something, it's also got 2.5/5 on the App Store, people aren't happy about price and needing internet connection, etc..

I got this game, and it's pretty fun, but I'm not paying for the entire thing, it's too expensive. Unfortunatly for Nintendo, that seems to be the problem for almost everyone else. :/

Who here has bought out of curiosity?

Back