Super Mario Run

This is what I get for hating on Apple. :(

The game looks to be pretty decent for what it is.

I'm also surprised that I don't see huge negative feedback for this game because "NINTENDOS IS MAKING APPS FOR a THIRD PARTY OH NOEZ!"

I think most people have welcomed the fact that nintendo is making smartphone apps since pokemon go happened

I have to say that some Mario games these days do kinda feel bland and iffy and just not as exciting as the GCN era Mario games.

Maria Renard said:
I have to say that some Mario games these days do kinda feel bland and iffy and just not as exciting as the GCN era Mario games.

>comparing mobile to gcn

Excuse me, what?

Bob Eubanks said:
Maria Renard said:

>comparing mobile to gcn

Excuse me, what?

She's talking in general. Also why are you greentexting outside of 4chan?

superlumiella said:
Bob Eubanks said:
Maria Renard said:

>comparing mobile to gcn

Excuse me, what?

She's talking in general. Also why are you greentexting outside of 4chan?

What? We greentext all the time 'round these parts. And Pwwnd is a guy.

memes and *bleep* are allowed outside 4chan but somehow, greentext is unusual. k.

Also, this is a weird thing to complain about the small game, likely going to be cheaper than mainstream titles, being part of the "bland" and "iffy" iterations of this generation.

Baby Luigi said:
memes and *bleep* are allowed outside 4chan but somehow, greentext is unusual. k.

Also, this is a weird thing to complain about the small game, likely going to be cheaper than mainstream titles, being "bland" and "iffy".

I guess your statement would ring true if I did use memes and *bleep* [?] in the first place.
It's not any weirder than pretending greentexting outside of 4chan is an acceptable thing. But you know, different perceptions vary amongst different people. :yoshi:

Baby Luigi said:
I'm also surprised that I don't see huge negative feedback for this game because "NINTENDOS IS MAKING APPS FOR a THIRD PARTY OH NOEZ!"
There is huge negative feedback, but not on that page of the book.

"WOW another generic runner you suck Nintendo"
"Back in the gool ol' days, we ate dust and rode dinosaurs and good Mario players used to spend hours doing speed-runs and now everyone can do it so this game sucks wah wah wah"
"why are you Nintendo sheeple liking this runner that's just like any other runner u have terrible tastes lmao :D"

If not... it'll come. Just wait and see.

superlumiella said:
Baby Luigi said:

Also, this is a weird thing to complain about the small game, likely going to be cheaper than mainstream titles, being "bland" and "iffy".

I guess your statement would ring true if I did use memes and *bleep* [?] in the first place.
It's not any weirder than pretending greentexting outside of 4chan is an acceptable thing. But you know, different perceptions vary amongst different people. :yoshi:

all i'm saying is that a lot of memes and shit you see on the internet originate from 4chan, so it's a pretty moot point to complain about a particular meme that originated from 4chan

Striker Mario said:

"Back in the gool ol' days, we ate dust and rode dinosaurs and good Mario players used to spend hours doing speed-runs and now everyone can do it so this game sucks wah wah wah"
"why are you Nintendo sheeple liking this runner that's just like any other runner u have terrible tastes lmao :D"

well i guess my expectations were met after all

Baby Luigi said:
superlumiella said:
Baby Luigi said:

all i'm saying is that a lot of memes and *bleep* you see on the internet originate from 4chan, so it's a pretty moot point to complain about a particular meme that originated from 4chan

Striker Mario said:

well i guess my expectations were met after all

I know, I'm just saying. So don't worry, my complaints are all equally represented.

So finally Mario is getting his mini mobile game much like how Sonic has, except that it is a paid app instead.

I did kinda felt like this was going to happen.

Maria Renard said:
So finally Mario is getting his mini mobile game much like how Sonic has, except that it is a paid app instead.

I did kinda felt like this was going to happen.
As I said before, being a paid app based on courses, it might be more similar to the Rayman Run games, and I hope it really is more similar to them than to traditional endless runners.

The funny thing is that, thanks to the PC games, this is not the first time we see Mario in a game announced solely for non-Nintendo systems...

Seriosuly, now I would like to know which kind of computer software we should expect from Nintendo

TBF the feel of the modern mario games compared to the GCN era ones seems more sterile, though id say thats more of a shift in design trends as a whole

case in point: the removal of the headphone jack on the new iphone 7, everything seems like its all about being more sleek and minimal now

Yasuke Matsuda said:
TBF the feel of the modern mario games compared to the GCN era ones seems more sterile, though id say thats more of a shift in design trends as a whole

case in point: the removal of the headphone jack on the new iphone 7, everything seems like its all about being more sleek and minimal now

Yeah, it's just for everything these days not just technology unfortunately. Arguably, film, fashion, and music is the same way as well. It seems like the entertainment medium peaked its last during the 80's and 90's and has been going downhill since. I notice the overall trend of things being more sterile and minimal now, it's hell.

[of course for technology and video games, they had a longer peak, but the other entertainment mediums hit rock bottom quicker, looks like video games are following suit too]

Yasuke Matsuda said:
it was like how the 90s was all about bright colors and...well that jazz scribbly pattern on paper cups is a good example imo

but yeah now everythings about being all 'clean' and 'modern' for sure

i mean...i like the minimalist set in acnl but

Heh, I'm just a big fan of retro styles in general. They always seemed more colorful and elaborate to me. More pleasing to the eye and genuine, you know. I just hope the style trend evolves into something more aesthetically pleasing.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Can people now see why I *bleep*ing hate Apple? That's just the apple cherry on top of the *bleep* cake.

But huh, maybe with arbitrary restrictions and proprietary crap, maybe Nintendo and Apple are meant for each other.

Striker Mario said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
Can people now see why I *bleep*ing hate Apple? That's just the apple cherry on top of the *bleep* cake.

But huh, maybe with arbitrary restrictions and proprietary crap, maybe Nintendo and Apple are meant for each other.
mfw my dads a huge apple fanboy and complains about every other piece of technology that isnt apple

Exactly, they're ridiculous. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the 'innovation' in these airpods or whatever exists just so they can sell people more of those when they go missing.

And considering everything about how you can only use 'apple certified' accessories like chargers (uncertified chargers don't even work) they definitely are meant for each other.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
everything seems like its all about being more sleek and minimal now

which somehow doesn't apply to web design coding, with its html and java script bloat that needlessly increases load times for web pages.

Ah, I love proprietary, closed source stuff :/ so simpler to manage, no need to waste brainpower on it.

There's a reason I love Nintendo and console gaming in general as well as Apple instead of PC gaming and Android and such.

Anyway, this doesn't look so bad for a mobile game, not my cup of tea, sure, but not zomgNintendogobankruptmotherfloopers

I dont no how to do anything but dis here im new so i dont rely no how ANYTHING WORKS

I no dis has doesint have ANYTHING to do wif Mario run but plz welp meh plzzzzzz

Back