Mario Sports Superstars

I doubt Nintendaan's claims that "baseball is automated" and he doesn't seem to actually experiment with the controls, so I need more people playing this game. I'm still looking forward to this game.

But yay, I get to make Mario on a girly horse. That's all that matters now. ;)

Yeah, horse sizes aren't dependent on your character. You can choose big bulky horses for someone like Baby Luigi or tiny foals for someone like Bowser.

Baby Luigi said:

They are all extremely pissed in this. It amuses me.

Also, if you seen these cards in my sig,you can get multiple cards of a character with different rarities. In this case, you can tell how rare they are with the background (nothing: common, silver: rare, shiny yellow:rarest)

f5kNG9j.png
y7dPFW2.png
qNbzTcI.png

the rarest card? the pissiest-looking Baby Luigi

Boo and Diddy look normal to me. Wonder why?

Baby Luigi said:
Also, if you seen these cards in my sig,you can get multiple cards of a character with different rarities. In this case, you can tell how rare they are with the background (nothing: common, silver: rare, shiny yellow:rarest)

Horse racing is serious business for Baby Luigi.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Boo and Diddy look normal to me. Wonder why?

Boo's really angry here:
MSS_NinUK_11.png

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

Horse racing is serious business for Baby Luigi.

Probably around as serious as golf

No unique characters (Non-captain) are featured on Baseball? (Except Boom Boom and Pom Pom)
Looks like Dry Bones making a cut. Pianta and Noki do it.

Unique characters from MSB
Toadette
Toadsworth
Dixie Kong
King Boo
Petey Piranha

now i want a mario-themed fighting game.

i mean, purely mario-themed, and not trying to be like smash bros. but with mario characters.

Baby Luigi said:
now i want a mario-themed fighting game.

i mean, purely mario-themed, and not trying to be like smash bros. but with mario characters.
Do you mean like Street Fighter or Capcom's so called some other brand or franchise VS themselves crossover fighting games, Tekken, or Virtua Fighter among others?

I'd actually be surprised if they changed her Kerri Kane voice in golf to Laura Faye Smith.

Well they need to , because Rosalina is indeed voiced by Laura F. Smith in this game.

Already checked , so i have more work to do.

Yeah, but like, golf is nearly identical to world tour. All animations, sound effects, like...everything.

They probably might change Rosalina to a new voice and I think that would be pretty jarring. But it's also equally jarring to leave it as it is.

i have spotted several unused clips for Laura in the footage Rosalina is in during Horse racing.

I bet they have some sounds from Laura that match Kerri's originals in World Tour.

But even so , the content from previous games is IDENTICAL , so that worries me.

I mean Rosalina's Tennis voice is from Ultra Smash and all the clips are in the exact same place , there's no changes at all.

That tells me they are porting straight from each game , and when it comes to golf i hope they realise Kerri Kane is not Laura F. Smith , obviously.

Swiftie_Luma said:
and when it comes to golf i hope they realise Kerri Kane is not Laura F. Smith , obviously.
They won't.

I'm not sure which I'm more annoyed about, Rosalina's voice or Bowser's. Eh.

Also this game has a read/write thing with amiibo. Wonder what that's about.

amiibo cards. I think the Mario Sports Superstars have their own type of amiibo card, meaning you can't use, say, your Mario statue for this game.

Pray for me.

I am nervous about the sound data of this game.

If it's not compressed then Rosalina's voice can shine in another game one more time , thanks to yours truly ♥

I mean , i was able to get high quality clips from World Tour which nobody else has , so that should be a good celestial sign.

Also , this does not only mean Custom voices , it would also mean custom music and sfx!

I can imagine having old school Mario Tennis and Golf music for the sports and even Strikers or Sluggers music.

There's tons of possibilities.

If I knew how to mod my 3DS I would love to download a Rosalina voice mod.

Baby Luigi said:
amiibo cards. I think the Mario Sports Superstars have their own type of amiibo card, meaning you can't use, say, your Mario statue for this game.
Maybe it'll let you use them like in Ultra Smash and customise your own doubles partner.

I can confirm that you can use amiibo cards as a doubles partner in tennis.

However, I don't know if amiibo training returns or not.

Back