Mario Sports Superstars

MarioKartGamerDude said:
Hey guys it's MarioKartGamerDude from YouTube! Glad to be here!
This is much more appropriate for the official "I'm new here thread" which is found here.

https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=2.5840

Baby Mario vs Baby Luigi gameplay!!!!!

oh my god Baby Luigi looks so ridiculously fast.

The green nugget zooms again

it's a shame he and Rosalina lost against Baby Mario and Boo

but one day, he'll beat Baby Mario! :)

that one day being March 24th

Baby Luigi said:

The day you get the game.

Better not get your ass kicked by the AI , that would be my job if you ever play this online :P

Swiftie_Luma said:
Baby Luigi said:

The day you get the game.

Better not get your ass kicked by the AI , that would be my job if you ever play this online :P

Hey I usually love killing the AI in any game, so if there's going to be someone kicking ass, it's me, not the AI.

My ass does not appreciate getting kicked. :( I don't know how online will be, but it might be fun.

If anything, I always hope that whoever I represent in this game I'd help to be at their best to prevail over any opposition. Just having the right strategy is key for them to even "celebrate" when the game is over and done (or if any special events have been triggered, if I'm not mistaken).

I think it would be fun with all of us here faced off online at least once, since everyone actually seems decent at the game unlike everyone that I've played against in Mario Tennis Open.

American Website is up: http://mariosportssuperstars.nintendo.com

xJExyrV.jpg

Also Rosalina's gear has a Luma on it, I need all of her cards now.

She looks like she's ready to kick some ass.

They are putting special care into Rosalina's cards.

Hers definetely look better than the other guys that needed new artwork too.

I like that.

Ninelevendo said:
I think it would be fun with all of us here faced off online at least once, since everyone actually seems decent at the game unlike everyone that I've played against in Mario Tennis Open.

American Website is up: http://mariosportssuperstars.nintendo.com

*img*
Also Rosalina's gear has a Luma on it, I need all of her cards now.

is there an imgur album of the cards?

These assholes who make those cards should've just created cards with new poses rather than rip existing awkward poses and cobble them together to make an awkward picture. They look so much better that way. Bowser and Yoshi's soccer cards look horrid.

MSS_amiibo_Golf_BabyMario.png

come on, he's not even holding golf equipment -____-;

why is he sinking into the ground?

the green part isn't the ground, it's an overlay that doesn't contrast well with the ground

well at least these cards are awesome

MSS_amiibo_HorseRacing_BabyLuigi.png
MSS_amiibo_Baseball_BabyLuigi.png
MSS_amiibo_Soccer_BabyLuigi.png

Why does BL always look like he has no idea what he's doing in artwork?

Give him a break, it's his first time playing soccer, riding on a horse, playing tennis, playing golf, he can't bat to save his life, and he's the youngest character in the game.

Back