Mario Sports Superstars

Yeah but he's always got that same vapid look!

With the exception of Soccer which is funny since it's one of his firsts.

Looking worried and shocked is pretty much his default facial expression.

I mean, you try making his face.

I'm like :eek: or :)O

Well I'm an actor/goofball. Making faces comes naturally to me.

I've noticed that the cards aren't in-game quality either, thanks to the higher resolution of those cards. They're better than that. Baby Luigi's model looks far too high-poly to have it come from a 3DS game.

Compare this Baby Luigi soccer card to the one in my sig

MSS_amiibo_Soccer_BabyLuigi.png
f5kNG9j.png

You can tell the latter is in-game render.

The 2nd one looks like somebody picked up BL and threw him head first at the ball.

If that was the case, he'd be screaming his head off.

Baby Luigi said:

This is where the confused look comes in.

Mienshao said:
hey look they made luigi's side b canon

They already did that in Mario Sports Mix quite some time ago.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

This is where the confused look comes in.

I don't know why anyone would want to throw him in the first place.....

oh wait we've got Partners in Time for that.

There is always time for baby tossing.

The Baby Mario Brothers' default face is Kirby's default face.
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi's artwork from that card, though, is American Kirby.

MarioKartGamerDude said:
Mister Wu said:
Ninelevendo said:
While waiting for new Bowser Jr. artwork (at least Horse Racing should have that!) I got new Boom Boom artwork.

I ain't even mad.

Never thought I'd see Rosalina look mad!
I don't think she's mad; more like she's determined to counter the pitch thrown at her and knock the ball out of the park. Looks awesome. I only wished they did promo art assets featuring her though (and the other Mario girls besides what we've seen far to promote Mario Sports Superstars itself).

Swiftie_Luma said:
Perfect♥
GOmZULQ.png
If Nintendo is planning a Nintendo Direct focusing on Mario Sports Superstars before the first release day hits which includes the release of these promo arts themselves of Rosalina (and I'm hoping for the other Mario girls as well alongside what we've seen so far related to Mario Sports Superstars itself, I would not be surprised.

Birdo looking great in her big comeback to Tennis after so many years. She still has that N64 sfx when she blows kisses.

This will definetely be one of my top pairs

TEKWpMu.png

I will never have any idea who is the knucklehead who thought Donkey Kong would make a good partner for Baby Mario. It's the sole reason I've never played Doubles as Baby Mario in Mario Tennis 64.

Also, not surprised he lost in that picture. First of all, his losing animation is funny, so I don't blame anyone for wanting to beat him. Second, Donkey Kong should lose more.

I think it's kinda ironic but in a cute way. Baby Mario is blissfully unaware of what's gonna happen involving Donkey Kong in the future (er, past?). Maybe they bonded during the tennis outing over a mutual love of bananas (babies like bananas, right?).

Magikrazy said:
I think it's kinda ironic but in a cute way. Baby Mario is blissfully unaware of what's gonna happen involving Donkey Kong in the future (er, past?). Maybe they bonded during the tennis outing over a mutual love of bananas (babies like bananas, right?).
Babies usually love to drink milk.

Magikrazy said:
It depends on how young they are.

Back