What new things should Nintendo add in Mariokart 9 (Next Mariokart)

Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited me. :posh:
Baby Luigi said:
I want Jade Green Baby Luigi.
That's not a metal, though.
LeftyGreenMario said:
Rusty Copper Luigi or bust.
We already have a Luigi counterpart for Gold Mario, though: Silver Luigi. Plus we have Metal Luigi or Vanish Luigi, if we want to go the route of SM64 Caps.
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Moldy Dusty Dry Bowser plz
Maybe Rusty Dusty Dry Bowser to make it closer to metal. Plus it rhymes, which makes it fun.

Okay I'm done going no. 2 on your metal clone party.

Mister Apple said:
An entire course made out of toads.
LeftyGreenMario said:
The music would be them singing.
This sounds familiar... Isn't there a Super Mario 64 ROM hack like this?

LeftyGreenMario said:
The music would be them singing.
Oh no,my eardrums will be bleeding eternally.

Maybe we could have the Super Acorn be a power up. Maybe working similar to the cape feather and the bullet bill but you wont spin out getting hit by this power up. IDK

We should have Funky back in this game but make him less OP and doesn't sound like he is saying curse words every time he does a trick.

Brown Bronze Bowser

Maybe remove a few decibels from Daisy's voice clips. Even as a Daisy fan, I've noticed they've been making her voice clips louder and louder in recent games.

Like, let's go back to Mario Party 7 and Mario Kart: Double Dash decibel levels.

But, as a Daisy fan, I don't want Daisy herself removed. I know all of you wanted to make that obvious joke, but like Waluigi steals coins, I stole your opportunity for the joke.

Bowser steals coins, Waluigi flounders about pathetically for our amusement.

It autocorrects to "Walking".

6uaIW7H.png

Waluigi will always remain as a pathetic lovable loser in my book.

No more Non-Mario characters! Link, Villagers (One slot, with gender selection in drop-down menu), and Isabelle were enough, honestly.

It's fine with me if it's just DLC, though. Just don't make them part of the main game itself.

I want Kirby, though. He'd make a perfect Kirby Air Ride reference and I really want to drive in a sweet, sweet badass Wheelie-themed vehicle. Complete with only one wheel.

Baby Luigi said:
I want Kirby, though. He'd make a perfect Kirby Air Ride reference and I really want to drive in a sweet, sweet badass Wheelie-themed vehicle. Complete with only one wheel.
And the tracks would work perfectly with gliders and antigrav now.

Kirby Air Ride gliding isn't really the same as Mario Kart gliding, though, since you can actually fly with specific types of Air Ride vehicles, specifically the Wing Star and the Dragoon come to mind.

Or the flight warp star which has absurd flying capabilities.

I just want a new Kirby Air Ride game.

Mario + Kirby Air Ride would be a thing of my dreams tho.

Julia-BM said:
No more Non-Mario characters! Link, Villagers (One slot, with gender selection in drop-down menu), and Isabelle were enough, honestly.

Yep I toad-ally agree.Its not really going to be MARIO kart anymore. :mario:

LumaGirl45 said:
Julia-BM said:

Why did they add bikes and ATVs and vehicles that don't look like go-karts? It's called mario KART, people.

I want a Shopping Cart kart

LumaGirl45 said:
it's less MARIO kart than it is MARIO Party.
zt1vSLd.png

and sometimes, some games feature other characters like Funky Kong on Flame Runner!

Beautiful amazing. Makes me want to model that and import into Mario Kart 8.

Back