Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Computer is really starting to act up. Almost lost some things I was working on.

About time I got this new computer I am being promised. Shouldn't take this long anymore now.

I had to pay $80 flippin dollars to my town today just to pick up my cat from the pound.

Some guys at school keep manipulating me. Me and my best friend's friendship isn't as strong as it used to be (as of now). I feel like a lot of my friends keep ignoring me. Junior year is starting out great

This night was the worst night of my entire life!!!

At the afternoon, me and my bros were planning to go to the shop to buy stuff. But at the last second, our parents decided to come with us. We went to a bookshop and found some cool books. But our parents were at another shop. So we had to borrow some money from them. We couldn't find the shop. But it turned out to be RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOOKSHOP. So just when we were about to buy the books, we had to go to the movies because we were late to watch Mission Impossible Fallout. We watched it. After that, we were going back to the bookshop, BUT IT WAS CLOSED BECAUSE IT WAS LATE!!!! I got really triggered at this point. All that was because our parents came. So we'll go back without our parents tomorrow. Just hope noone bought the book.

First: It's a magazine, you gotta use that word.

Second: I think there really were worst nights in your life, man, that's how you label every single bad night that happens.

I mean it's not that bad really, we just got delayed by a day.

Trolls attacking me and someone threatening to reveal a picture of me. July has been a horrible month since i have summer school also. But luckily it isn't worse like February.

I fucked up my perfect run of SMB3 on my NES classic by accidentally using a warp whistle in world 4

the save state I had was partway through world 3 and even if I did savestate before using the warp whistle I wouldn't load the state anyways because that would be cheating

I slept for 15 hours today. Once I've been in bed for a certain amount of time, I just lose the will to get up and do something, resulting in days being wasted like this. This is probably tied to my depression that comes and goes.

Also, my side hurts. Probably related to sleeping for so long.

My backup Wii U charger broke, I should of used rubber instead of plastic. And I'll have to ration the remaining battery.

Internet capped, this is the power of my nephew watching Netflix all day.

It's been so long since this happened that
I don't even remember what day it resets.

I'm not really mad just surprised. Speedtest barely loaded, showed 0.20 mbps and didn't even finish the upload speed before shitting itself.

Nadeshiko Kagamihara said:
Internet capped, this is the power of my nephew watching Netflix all day.

It's been so long since this happened that
I don't even remember what day it resets.

I'm not really mad just surprised. Speedtest barely loaded, showed 0.20 mbps and didn't even finish the upload speed before shitting itself.
does this mean u cant come on irc anymore

I found my Ike Amiibo after a few months after losing him, he was torn up, the only thing I could find was the remnants of his cape. From what the damage I saw, a lawn mower ran over him. Sometimes you can't trust your neighbours with tall grass and mowing their lawn with one of your things that you dropped and can't find it. I also buried the cape and done a funeral service, and sang Amazing Grace too. This isn't my first funeral service, a year ago when I was 16 the local church asked me to do a funeral service

May your grandmother rest in peace. I know she will be above you in heaven. Here's the song Amazing Grace since it helped me when my late father passed in 2013.

My condolences, Toadgamer.

----

The day my vacation ends, family drama erupts and my closest e-friend stops responding to my messages and nukes all her social media accounts. nice.

My power went out, my whole neighbourhood was without power. But at least it came back on.

My microwave caught on fire, it was my quick thinking that saved the house.

I tried to set up a private Twitter account for venting, and Twitter decided to lock them all up for no reason. *bleep*s.

Back