Worst Mario Game?

Baby Luigi said:
Toad makes platforming a challenge and I enjoy that. He picks up veggies like no tomorrow and flings them to others like a fast machine. Also he kicks the boss's asses, what's not to like about him.
The only thing to not like is his shit jumping. I swear, Luigi and Peach jump way better than him and I'm not even lying, look at how high they jump. In Super Mario Run, Peach, Daisy and even Luigi are better in jumping than Toad is. Toadette is better than Toad is. Toad is a speed demon. Sometimes you gotta slow down like in Super Mario Run. Sometimes you need someone like Peach or Daisy who can jump high and allow you to reach certain things easily like in Super Mario Run. Some people are better at different things than others.

i always played as luigi tbh. i like skipping that cloud section with shy guys or snifits in 7-1 by hopping off of that one ninji
you can skip it with peach too actually

For modern definitely Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, just because it's a giant cash grab.

Get Mario Tennis Ace's it's 10x better

I feel like posting edutainment games is cheating.

Well the difference between that game and all the other edutainment shitfest is that it was 100% made by Nintendo, so it counts.

Yeah but edutainment games are, for one, not targeted at our specific demographic, and second...

Just about anyone would put an edutainment game and it would just be boring.

I said that saying an edutainment game is the worst Mario game is boring because of how predictable it is of someone to say that.

Mcmadness said:
It's not. I made it so the only rule is that it has to be an official Mario game that's not Hotel Mario.
LeftyGreenMario said:
Mcmadness said:
Never fear, we have bootleg titles
You're joking, right? I already talked about this back in 2016.

Bootlegs open up new territory for discussion, so why not?

LeftyGreenMario said:
Bootlegs open up new territory for discussion, so why not?
Because I said so in the OP. This thread is for missteps that Ninty themselves made, not what Hummer Team or Waixing did.

Nintendo didn't make Hotel Mario or those edutainment games. :rolleyes:

LeftyGreenMario said:
But the companies that did were given permission.

Listen, LeftyGreenStrikerMario, we already went over this back in 2016.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
Striker Mario said:
tumblr_nep12ubXkW1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

Anything that isn't Dian Shi Ma Li's Fortran's "Push Start to Rich" is invalid.
Bootlegs don't count, especially when they're good.
Big TV Mary Bar will have to wait.

a furry said:
Yeah but edutainment games are, for one, not targeted at our specific demographic, and second...

Just about anyone would put an edutainment game and it would just be boring.
Oh, by the way, the edutainment games, even within their target demographic, aren't great edutainment games.

The sheer amount of inaccuracies in Mario's Time Machine is astonishing, and the list for Mario is Missing is even bigger.

Mario is also a moron in Mario's Time Machine.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
But the companies that did were given permission.
yah but I find the whole thing on excluding bootleg games to be arbitrary kerfuffle

Back