Worst Mario Game?

Striker Mario said:
tumblr_nep12ubXkW1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

Anything that isn't Dian Shi Ma Li's Fortran's "Push Start to Rich" is invalid.

"for amusement only"

I'm not sure if it's possible for a game so shitty

Striker Mario said:
tumblr_nep12ubXkW1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

Anything that isn't Dian Shi Ma Li's Fortran's "Push Start to Rich" is invalid.
Bootlegs don't count, especially when they're good.
Big TV Mary Bar will have to wait.

please fix your signature

and nowhere did it say that the games have to be official derp

his sig is technically okay but its optimized for 16:9

it probably doesnt display correctly on any other size

SuperDoom said:
Bootlegs don't count, especially when they're good.
Mario no Photopi, then I guess.

Midna said:
his sig is technically okay but its optimized for 16:9

it probably doesnt display correctly on any other size
That means he needs to change it.

I can't pick... I like all of them :-X

IDK they have their flaws.

like for Example I dislike SMG2 because it was... just the saem as smg1 except with yoshi.

NSMB i s reused and reused.

SM64's has the weird camera.

PiT... I didn't like the concept of bros moves as items. (sorry blof).

Sunshine's blue coin collecting <_>

Mario Party Advance... I simply hate it.

Wait well I hate Mario Party Advance so let's go with that.

New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star (Even though I did like it, it is the weakest Paper Mario Game), and Mario Pinball Land.

Mario Party DS was quite a drag to play through. Honestly, I think Advance is actually better, especially because of one particular mini-game, easily the worst mini-game in the Mario Party series, that DS has where I'm very certain that the winner is predetermined.

Cheep-Cheep Chance

Apart from that, I haven't played very many horrendous Mario games. Not even out of morbid curiosity.

Of the games I've played*, Super Mario Sunshine. That thing put me off games for years, not just Mario games.

*Which is most of the "mainline" games, including Super Mario Land & SML2, but not all - notably, of the games named here, I haven't played NSMB2. Nor the Mario Party games, Hotel Mario or Mario Is Missing, but I wouldn't have counted them anyway.

if we disregard the obvious punching bags, Sunshine is my personal pick. It has some of the most broken and boring scenarios in not only a Mario game, but a mainline sequel by a major game publisher.

the watermelons

the manta ray

im a chuckster

Out of the games I own, Lost Levels. It's downfall is that it's hard and that it's kaizo, before kaizo.

That still doesn't stop me from letting my clueless friends play it.

Mario's Early Years:

This seems patronising even for 3 year olds.

On a story level, this has to be the worst (or at least most hilarious):

I think that might actually make Hotel Mario look less creepy by comparison.

The Golden Yoshi said:
Out of the games I own, Lost Levels. It's downfall is that it's hard and that it's kaizo, before kaizo.

That still doesn't stop me from letting my clueless friends play it.

I agree that Lost Levels is shit. It's hard, but in a bullshit, unfun way.

Paper Mario Sticker Star is the worst thing I can think of right now.

...and what is Nintendo planning? Another similar one. RIP Paper Mario series.

What I'm hearing is Sunshine, Lost Levels, Sticker Star, and New 2.
You're all idiots.

CM30 said:
On a story level, this has to be the worst (or at least most hilarious):

*Mario Teaches Typing 2 video"

I think that might actually make Hotel Mario look less creepy by comparison.
Definitely not. Can't compare to some of Mario Party's stories or that one where Yoshi has talking dolphins in his stomach.

It has "I'mma gonna fly for you" and a LifeAlert reference. Although I do think that floating Mario head is pretty, uh, unsettling. But the voice is amazing.

Mettaton said:
Why is NSMB2 considered a bad game? When i played it, i found it quite easy, but not that bad...

It's not bad, it's just mediocre for Mario standards.

The game is a tired retread of the previous two installments with a gimmick that barely adds anything new or improves on the Mario formula.

The most positive thing about the game? Well, mods are being developed for it, such as a level editor called Coin Killer so we can play a modded New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the go!

Baby Luigi said:
Mettaton said:
Why is NSMB2 considered a bad game? When i played it, i found it quite easy, but not that bad...

It's not bad, it's just mediocre for Mario standards.

The game is a tired retread of the previous two installments with a gimmick that barely adds anything new or improves on the Mario formula.

The most positive thing about the game? Well, mods are being developed for it, such as a level editor called Coin Killer so we can play a modded New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the go!

I wish the NSMB series took after modern kirby games. RTDL, triple Deluxe and the upcoming planet robobot are all very similar gameplay wise and formula but do various gimmicks and whatnot to make them all familiar but fresh. Which is generally how I like my sequels.

Kirby is a consistently great series, and I think its formula has more potential to offer change than Mario, with that being a hybrid between action and platforming.

Back