If you could erase 1 character from existence who would it be?

I think you're overthinking this. These are video games and not a single one has everything make perfect sense, and that's fine. Some games are ruined by trying to make sense out of everything. It also leaves room for speculation and theories.

Luigi_Fan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi came from a different reality in the past, ala Rick and Morty or something.
Luigi_Fan said:
No, you're not thinking this through. How the hell did they even traverse through different parallel universes? There has been no game that has explained this yet.
You can't just write it off as "oh they're from a different reality" and not provide any valid evidence.

yes i can

It's Mario, headcanons rule the world.

Re: Why? they're all alright But...

I could do without Pink Gold Peach.. she may not have a important roll in future mario games so why even bother? :-\

Re: Why? they're all alright But...

Kindala said:
I could do without Pink Gold Peach.. she may not have a important roll in future mario games so why even bother? :-\

because she's cheap to make

Luigi_Fan said:
You can't just write it off as "oh they're from a different reality" and not provide any valid evidence.
Still makes more sense than "timelines". And it would also explain other important intricacies in the Mario universe.

Why don't we all just make our own headcanons and role with it? Thats what I do.

I'd erase Pink Gold Peach. And you know what? I'm sure 90% of the Mario-playing population would hardly notice the change. She only appears in one game, a spinoff. There would be absolutely no effect on any other game.

When will we get Metal Toad?

Magikrazy said:
They'd probably just put Baby Metal Mario in her place anyway.

or metal baby mario :D

Xandalf said:
When will we get Metal Toad?

you seem to forget mario party 6 and other mario partys with the metal mushroom orb

when the next paper mario game comes out

I said it before, I'll say it again. Metal Mario needs to be in the next Paper Mario, and he needs to be made from tin foil.

Super tin foil Mario

Daisy. She's extremely annoying and now that we have rosalina to be peach's partner, then it would be perfect to eliminate her

She's extremely annoying and now that we have rosalina to be peach's partner

now that we have rosalina to be peach's partner

rosalina to be peach's partner

peach's partner

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Back