What do you want for a new Mario game?

It should just be Mario and Luigi and Baby Mario and Baby Peach and Baby Daisy fighting Donkey Kong and Wario, occasionally Waluigi.

Let me guess, Baby Luigi is kidnapped? -_-

That's....horrible

Better than getting kidnapped.

I'd rather have Baby Luigi kidnapped than go through...that

Though it's on the same vein of me would rather tear out my brainstem, go to the nearest four-way intersection, and skip rope with it.

A concept I would like to see in a new Mario Kart to add a little bit more mayhem and destruction.

If you drive into a banana peel, you just slid around for a bit like usual in Mario Kart. However if you're hit by a fake item block, a blue shell, or other impactful items, the kart will combust and it sends the driver flying forward rolling into the ground, and he stops after either he stops rolling or hits his face against a wall, but then the kart will just magically repair itself and the racer just materializes himself back on the kart.

Just an idea I have to make Mario Kart a bit more...chaotic and wacky.

Mario Kart with ragdoll physics for your character flying off the bike if they hit a wall Midnight Club-style would instantly elevate the game's rating to at least a T

Source: The Burnout series had to omit human drivers to keep its E10+ to T rating.

(not that I'd be opposed to that, I'd support seeing the likes of Wario or Yoshi lifelessly flopping around the track when you knock them off their bikes)

Mario Kart with ragdoll physics for your character flying off the bike if they hit a wall Midnight Club-style would instantly elevate the game's rating to at least a T

Source: The Burnout series had to omit human drivers to keep its E10+ to T rating.

(not that I'd be opposed to that, I'd support seeing the likes of Wario or Yoshi lifelessly flopping around the track when you knock them off their bikes)
I think with the exaggerated nature of this series, it could maintain to an E10 rating. I think of it more like Looney Tunes as opposed to Burnout in terms of physical pain.

having dixie kong in it
for a mainline mario though. id like them to go back to the kind of worldbuilding and npcs sunshine had ! ive already gushed about it a lot but i love the fact that these random npcs often have distinct personalities, relations, etc. its wonderful i want more of it !!!

I'd love something like a mystery oriented adventure game starring Peach. I have a few ideas, but the basic premise is that she'd be traveling around the world and there'd be different smaller mysteries that unveil key clues or evidence for a greater mystery. I think it would be a unique approach and could have the potential for a really different aesthetic. Plus I want Peach to star because I think she'd fit the concept best. Could even have a special traveling companion too!

I'd love something like a mystery oriented adventure game starring Peach. I have a few ideas, but the basic premise is that she'd be traveling around the world and there'd be different smaller mysteries that unveil key clues or evidence for a greater mystery. I think it would be a unique approach and could have the potential for a really different aesthetic. Plus I want Peach to star because I think she'd fit the concept best. Could even have a special traveling companion too!
Would it be L.A. Noire levels of complex mysteries?

Mario has been crossing over with Final Fantasy characters, but only by playing basketball. I would love to see a full fledged RPG with Mario and Final Fantasy characters together.

What's more likely to happen is Mario crossing over with Dragon Quest, but they're playing monopoly.

Funny reading my old posts and seeing how my thoughts have changed.

I've been asking for this too.

New genre for Mario
New gameplay style
Multiplayer
Multiple playable characters (Baby Mario and Baby Luigi have a shot to be playable)
Hack and slash fun

seriously man, I think Nintendo's latest games are a bit dry and safe, a Mario Musou would be a fresh new idea for the series.

I'm not sure what the date posted for the image is, but isn't this relatively old news?

I'm not sure what the date posted for the image is, but isn't this relatively old news?

Yeah, they've made at least 2 Nintendo IP games since then.

Back