Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

Zae Eildus said:
yum peach

but yeah its something to consider, although ive been getting considering getting amiibos for a bit now so it would make an excellent contribution anyway.

win-win
At the very least, you'll be getting a very neat figure. Peach figures don't come by very often, so I suggest you pick one up. I hope you don't live in Europe or Australia, though, since Super Mario series Peach figures are in a shortage, although the Smash series Peach is always available, although they won't work, and the face quality is a bit worse. I still think Smash Bros. series is a nice, dainty amiibo, though.

Dr. Mario said:
Zae Eildus said:
yum peach

but yeah its something to consider, although ive been getting considering getting amiibos for a bit now so it would make an excellent contribution anyway.

win-win
At the very least, you'll be getting a very neat figure. Peach figures don't come by very often, so I suggest you pick one up. I hope you don't live in Europe or Australia, though, since Super Mario series Peach figures are in a shortage, although the Smash series Peach is always available, although they won't work, and the face quality is a bit worse. I still think Smash Bros. series is a nice, dainty amiibo, though.

well i live in america, but ive seen peach at both wal-marts and both gamestops here, so im not too worried, but i cant get one now anyway due to lack of money, i just hope they'll have some when i go to either of those places when i get paid.

I think Peach stock numbers are nothing to worry about, just as how Mario's and Pikachu's aren't that much trouble. Some amiibos did go from decently common to impossible-to-find over time (Kirby for starters), but I don't think Peach is going to turn out to be like that, but don't quote me on that.

Dr. Mario said:
I think Peach stock numbers are nothing to worry about, just as how Mario's and Pikachu's aren't that much trouble. Some amiibos did go from decently common to impossible-to-find over time (Kirby for starters), but I don't think Peach is going to turn out to be like that, but don't quote me on that.

well that keeps my chin up to say the least, although the fact that kirby is a rarity is kinda shocking.

Hmm, still wondering how many cards are gonna be in paper jam though, with the ones in the game and the amiibos, that adds a whole new level of strategy to the mix.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/preview_crossing_over_with_mario_and_luigi_paper_jam_bros

Dr. Mario said:
I hope you don't live in Europe or Australia, though, since Super Mario series Peach figures are in a shortage, although the Smash series Peach is always available

Really? I went to a shop yesterday and they had a few super Mario peach figures (like 4 or so, which was the average number any given amiibo there had) but no smash peaches.

Mcmadness said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/preview_crossing_over_with_mario_and_luigi_paper_jam_bros

very nice, its good to see this going well overall.

Nothing we dont know for the most part but hot damn from that view alone it sounds fantastic, cant wait this january, feel like im infor one hell of a ride.

Epic Nitwit said:
Dr. Mario said:
I hope you don't live in Europe or Australia, though, since Super Mario series Peach figures are in a shortage, although the Smash series Peach is always available

Really? I went to a shop yesterday and they had a few super Mario peach figures (like 4 or so, which was the average number any given amiibo there had) but no smash peaches.
I'm basing the numbers off the Obtainability Chart from r/amiibo, but maybe I got something wrong in the process. I suppose Smash Peach is the one that's super hard to find.

So after watching about 45 minutes of this game I'm very pleased by how this is turning out. Especially since it is moving at a much quicker pace than DT did.

Magikrazy said:
I haven't had trouble finding either Peach.
People in Europe and Australia have more trouble than us.

Mcmadness said:
So after watching about 45 minutes of this game I'm very pleased by how this is turning out. Especially since it is moving at a much quicker pace than DT did.
How's the characterization, if you saw any of it?

The style and humor is the same as always. Despite no new characters everybody's personality is as vibrant as ever.

There is a rather amusing scene where Mario gets all hearts aflutter from Paper Peach and the real one pulls him away from her.

Unfortunately I don't speak German so I have no idea whats actually been said.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/mario-luigi-paper-jam-bros./11185226.html

There, you can get real papercrafts.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/hands-on-preview/41529/mario-n-luigi-paper-jam-bros-3ds-hands-on-preview

Preview with english footage

So I just caught a glimpse of Toadette. She's portrayed as a genius type whose good at creating things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GE6_MMjFI

sorry for bumping this AGAIN but they just confirmed papercraft luigi, king bob-omb as a boss and

The koopalings

Mcmadness said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GE6_MMjFI

sorry for bumping this AGAIN but they just confirmed papercraft luigi, king bob-omb as a boss and

The koopalings

I was worried because the lack of "original characters" and "story" but man the humor and personality is still THERE and even more, and looks to be a lot better that sticker star

jaleous Peach is the best, Koopalings return in a RPG game....maybe they will talk now

THIS is how you do an rpg with only pre-existing characters.

Plus it helps the gameplay is still intact.

This is looking incredibly smooth so far. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Koopalings, eh? Interesting. Wonder how they'll turn out this time, since the Superstar Saga fights with them were alright.

I wonder who else will appear in this now?

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Koopalings, eh? Interesting. Wonder how they'll turn out this time, since the Superstar Saga fights with them were alright.
Hopefully we will discover something more about them like with that game (or at least, we will know something about Larry Koopa...). I don't hold my breath regarding them talking.

I'm not expecting much from them. Though a little dialogue would be nice.

Personally, the idea of combining two great RPGS is great. While the characters may not be as original and ambitious, I'm still excited and plan on getting this game when comes out in my region.

Also I take it that Paper Luigi is on leave at this point.

...Okay, I'll admit it. The game is looking a little better than it did during E3, but I'm still not expecting anything extraordinary.

Back