Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

Lumastar

Stay off this text, jerks! He has personal issues.
paperjambros.jpg

Two great sub-franchises crossing over. Holy crap!

What do you all think?

I'd like images or a video of it

This is something I never realized I needed in my life.

I had this idea when Sticker Star was coming because it was going to be a handheld game and the M&L series was a handheld series. Hopefully it will turn out well.

Looks more like a M&L game than the other way around, and I'm not too big of a fan of those.

Well, I'll keep an eye on it.

Since it's a "Mario & Luigi" game with Paper Mario just joining in it, I have good hopes for it. It looks like it'll have a plot, so there is hope. I do think there will be original characters. Just remember that this game is still in development, so they only have showed just the basics.

I'm just...it's honestly beautiful. Insta-buy.

Looks good. Hope they use newer sprites, though, but I do like Dream Team's sprite style.

I like Mario and Luigi (mainly for its concept) more than Paper Mario, so I'm going to wait and see how that one turns out.

Maki Nishikino said:
Lapis Lazuli said:
Since it's a "Mario & Luigi" game with Paper Mario just joining in it
*bleep* :-\
It's better that way, since the assets from Sticker Star are used.

It could be Sticker Star with Mario & Luigi Mario and Luigi.

Looks more like something AlphaDream does, so my guess would be to AlphaDream. Could be a collaboration though!

Lapis Lazuli said:
We need to figure out what company is working on it, if it's Intelligent Systems or if it's AlphaDream.

That'll really determine how good the game is.

Maybe a collaberation? I doubt it because IS is working on FE though.

Glitchy said:
Lapis Lazuli said:
We need to figure out what company is working on it, if it's Intelligent Systems or if it's AlphaDream.

That'll really determine how good the game is.

Maybe a collaberation? I doubt it because IS is working on FE though.
Yeah, but I think AlphaDream, so far, is doing the most of it. I mean, look at the battle system so far. And look at that Mario machine thing, it's like Giant Luigi, but with a machine instead.

It's definitely Alpha Dream. It just screams their style.

so is paper mario confirmed not canon

Don't know about that, but what we do know is that we're not getting another Thousand-Year Door style game for another long while.

Glowsquid said:
so is paper mario confirmed not canon
pls be true

DragonFreak said:
Call me pessimistic, but I'm getting bad vibes from this. Like Nintendo knows they need to make a new M&L and PM but were too lazy to make either so they just meshed them together in one game.
my thoughts exactly lol. to echo others, instead of being a blend of the two, it's more like Mario and Luigi with a paper theme which could go either way, idk i need to be more convinced

http://e3.nintendo.com/games/3ds/mario-and-luigi-paper-jam/

must resist space jam references

But yeah, looks cool. Papercraft mecha looks like fun.

Back