Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

So not only do I get 2 Marios, I get 2 Bowsers.

IT'S 2 FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!

And Bowser appears to talk. The Mario & Luigi one at least.

It's funny. I had that discussion about how I didn't care about any of the OCs.

BAM We have this and there doesn't seem to be an OC in sight.

Except for that yellow star bitch.

do they usually show off ocs in trailers?

i feel bad for it but this was the only game that interested me in the direct, at all

which is kinda sad

I want this so badly.

Glowsquid said:
so is paper mario confirmed not canon
More like Nintendo's "canon? what canon? lol" stance on Mario games is confirmed.

Really hoping there's some good Bowser dialogue. Looks like Kamek was there in that one scene too - makes me wish Kammy was still around, and accompanied Paper Bowser, since that would be an interesting meeting too, but oh well.

its not paper mario for wii u so it sux >:c

just rewatched the trailer
i was freaking out so much that i missed a lot of stuff

i love the 2 bowsers arguing, i bet that's going to happen a lot in this game
i can imagine it now, "there's only one bowser, baby! you're just some flimsy piece of paper PRETENDING to be me because i'm so awesome!"

Watching the Treehouse live right now for this game. At least one of qualms of this game just shitting out the same re-used dream team bosses enemies, but there's Biddybuds and dream-team styled petey piranha so that helps me.

Now let's hope they have more npcs that aren't toads.

There are a lot of re-used assets here but considering DT took them 4 years to make I think thats ok.

i have a really bad feeling about this game

i'm hoping it's good but i have pretty low expectations

a mario luigi - paper mario crossover is something i wanted to see but thought i would never see, i'm glad this is happening. This has a lot of potential. However I just feel it's going to be at the level of blandness of sticker star and therefore I can't feel too excited right now and I am quite worried about how it's going to turn out.

I love how Nintendo keeps suprising me in a good way.
This doubtlessly will make RPG fans happy.

1. How many angles do Paper Mario characters have if they are flat as paper?
2. Also it would be bizarre if Bowser gets defeated by a paper that resembles him.

So far, I'm disappointed. This game looks to be little more than a bunch of Sticker Star pandering. I'm sick of the way they continue to pay homage to that game, ignoring all the others in the process (despite it being the game that most people want to forget existed, due to the way it single-handedly ruined the Paper Mario series). Oh, and making Bowser the main villain again, after he's already had that role in two other RPG installments recently? Seriously?

SolarBlaze said:
So far, I'm disappointed. This game looks to be little more than a bunch of Sticker Star pandering. I'm sick of the way they continue to pay homage to that game, ignoring all the others in the process (despite it being the game that most people want to forget existed, due to the way it single-handedly ruined the Paper Mario series). Oh, and making Bowser the main villain again, after he's already had that role in two other RPG installments recently? Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

Deal with it.

so solarblaze is doing his typical thing

while im surprised this game exists

not sure what to expect at this point, but ill keep my eye on it for right now.

Back