Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

Mcmadness said:
Yes, seriously.

Deal with it.
I am dealing with it...by not spending on a dime on this garbage when it hits store shelves. As far as I'm concerned, the RPG series is dead to me.

*shrugs* Good to know you're such a petty person.

GalacticPetey said:
Kinda like how you refuse to accept the villain being anyone other than Bowser.

And yet I have no problem playing games where he isn't and don't really have an issue with other antagonists in the rpg spin offs.

Mcmadness said:
*shrugs* Good to know you're such a petty person.
You'd have a point had it been solely for that reason. I already listed other grievances I had with it even before bringing that up.

The only other thing you said is sticker star pandering. Thats not very specific.

Well, don't judge the game right now yet... but this is the E3, so that means Nintendo is trying to impress us.

Which means... uh.

Well, I do like the looks of this game, unfortunately enough.

Nysic said:
mcmadness isn't this the reason you got tempbanned before

It was for derailing topics with irrelevant arguments with that other guy. This is still on topic.

Course if I'm asked to stop then whatever.

Mcmadness said:
The only other thing you said is sticker star pandering. Thats not very specific.

basically anything from sticker star he condemns it as sin and therefor bad

Nysic said:
sorry that kinda sounded rude
i just don't like it when people argue :'(

Ah it's alright. It's not like I hate solarblaze or anything.

Mario Party Σ said:
Well, don't judge the game right now yet... but this is the E3, so that means Nintendo is trying to impress us.

Which means... uh.

Unfortunately?

Mcmadness said:
SolarBlaze said:
So far, I'm disappointed. This game looks to be little more than a bunch of Sticker Star pandering. I'm sick of the way they continue to pay homage to that game, ignoring all the others in the process (despite it being the game that most people want to forget existed, due to the way it single-handedly ruined the Paper Mario series). Oh, and making Bowser the main villain again, after he's already had that role in two other RPG installments recently? Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

Deal with it.
Your idea is coming true, Mcmadness!

I wonder if part of the reason this was made is that Intelligent is too busy/wanted to stay away from the Mario series for a while after Sticker Star, and Nintendo wanted to answer to the calls for a new Paper Mario.

Pascal said:
basically anything from sticker star he condemns it as sin and therefor bad
Not exactly. I don't mind the fact that it contains Sticker Star elements. What I do mind, however, is the fact that they only paid attention to that game on the Paper Mario side of things, and ignored all the other games that came before it.

Mcmadness said:
Ah it's alright. It's not like I hate solarblaze or anything.
Fair enough. I hold no grudge against you, either. Besides, what would I do without you? I need someone to argue with around here. :P

Not exactly. I don't mind the fact that it contains Sticker Star elements. What I do mind, however, is the fact that they only paid attention to that game on the Paper Mario side of things, and ignored all the other games that came before it.

you should expect this

the same is happening with the nsmb games and the other main games

its only natural this is happening on the side of the rpgs

but idk i look forward to it, but rpg bias.

Who knows, they might throw in a few references to past titles in the two series that we will learn about later.

Heck, they might even make a reference or two to Legend of the Seven Stars.

Glitchy said:
I'm suprised that people are disappointed with this. It looks really cool.
Well that doesn't seem to be the general consensus from what I've seen.

Also, X now allows your whole party to jump at once. They likely added this to counteract the fact that you would otherwise have to manage three characters. Pretty smart!

Mario Party Σ said:
Mcmadness said:
Unfortunately?
Some people aren't impressed. However, I'm not HYPED, just a bit optimistic.

Hell, I think I'm more cheerful than normal even after this direct, and I don't think I should be.

SolarBlaze said:
Fair enough. I hold no grudge against you, either. Besides, what would I do without you? I need someone to argue with around here. :P

Exactly! I know I'm arguing with somebody who actually listens to what I'm saying rather than a brick wall when I argue with you.

Lumastar said:
Your idea is coming true, Mcmadness!

I wonder if part of the reason this was made is that Intelligent is too busy/wanted to stay away from the Mario series for a while after Sticker Star, and Nintendo wanted to answer to the calls for a new Paper Mario.

Uh, which idea?

Mario Party Σ said:
Some people aren't impressed. However, I'm not HYPED, just a bit optimistic.

Hell, I think I'm more cheerful than normal even after this direct, and I don't think I should be.

Because Mario sports games are coming to wii u!

yay ^(-^-^-)^

I wish Next Level games worked on Mario Strikers rather than you-know-what though... it would please more people.

Back