Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games

PeDaRoYs said:
I thought Sonic Boom was non-canon to the Sonic series.

Also, another female for Team Sonic. Which means two more females for Team Mario.
Unfortunately, Mario ran out of princesses.

Not that I myself care too much since the genders of the characters I use tend to be male.

What about Birdo? And Rosalina's probably going to get in so there's that too.

Oh, yeah, can't miss Birdo and Rosalina. Don't know about those two, but judging from the last few games, Rosalina seems likelier than Birdo at this point.

GalacticPetey said:
In the trailer there was a red Birdo NPC goalie. Don't know what that does for her chances.
Don't know either, but prospects still don't look too positive for Birdo.

I am neutral to Sticks' inclusion, so this is fine by me. Kind of reminds me of an Off-Panel comic (from Archie) where Sticks meet the Modern Sonic cast, namely Sonic, Amy and Knuckles.

Basically, she wonders why Sonic's arms are beige, told Knuckles to build up (remember, Knuckles is smaller than Boom) and Amy to chill out while she fell in love of a poster of Boom Sonic, and praising that there's only one of her.

Thanks for reading.

I dunno I never pre-order as soon as a game is announced.

Well he is the ultimate mario fan. I enjoyed London olympics (I have the Wii version and from what I have heard it's far superior to the 3ds). I played the DS Vancouver Winter olympics and enjoyed that as well. I don't know for some reason I seem to enjoy the ones I have. I don't really care about Sochii and probably will skip this one as well unless something is announced and I notice something I would like

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
Pre-ordering. If there's one thing that's consistent about these games, it's that they're always fun. :mario:
Lumastar said:
*cough* London 2012 3DS Spectacular *cough*
Yeah, Lumastar is right. You can't use Mario in every event, that's the main reason it sucked for me.

Oh, come on, don't preorder this game. I mean, what's the advantage of that?

Meta Knight said:
Well he is the ultimate mario fan. I enjoyed London olympics (I have the Wii version and from what I have heard it's far superior to the 3ds). I played the DS Vancouver Winter olympics and enjoyed that as well. I don't know for some reason I seem to enjoy the ones I have. I don't really care about Sochii and probably will skip this one as well unless something is announced and I notice something I would like
Those two are the best ones in my opinion.

Mario Party Σ said:
The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
Pre-ordering. If there's one thing that's consistent about these games, it's that they're always fun. :mario:
Lumastar said:
*cough* London 2012 3DS Spectacular *cough*
Yeah, Lumastar is right. You can't use Mario in every event, that's the main reason it sucked for me.

Oh, come on, don't preorder this game. I mean, what's the advantage of that?
I used to pre-order Japanese Mario games just to play them before the American release dates. YOU HAVE NO IDEA :mario: :mario: :mario:

Sure, the M&S games aren't perfect, but they're hours of solid fun and that's all I'm looking for.

I don't have any idea. :fancy: But I'd rather wait than indulge in my instant gratification desires.

In London, it's not really fun when you can't use Mario, just admit it... :|

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/mario-sonic-at-the-rio-2016-olympics-getting-an-arcade-release-in-japan-locatests-this-week/

someone on mariowiki, quick. create a page.

I don't think the good folks at MarioWiki need your encouragement. ;)

One thing I am looking forward to is knowing what events will be used online. Don't know if Dream Events were online in Sochi 2014, so here's hoping that they will be this time.

Thanks for reading.

Eri Ayase said:
http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/mario-sonic-at-the-rio-2016-olympics-getting-an-arcade-release-in-japan-locatests-this-week/
Well that came out of nowhere. I'm guessing they're upset after the sales of the last installment.

winstein said:
One thing I am looking forward to is knowing what events will be used online. Don't know if Dream Events were online in Sochi 2014, so here's hoping that they will be this time.

Thanks for reading.
Last time the only thing they offered was four events (none being Dream Events), and you could only play online with random people. Calling the treatment of online play in Sochi 2014 bad is an understatement.

Wendy, Ludwig, Rosalina, Dry Bones, and Wave the Swallow all appear to be playable

Hm, some Koopalings being in this game?

This might mean if all of them get playable, we could see the Deadly Six from Sonic Lost World on the Sonic side (Though there's seven Koopalings. So the Koopalings would have one more then them)

No problem filling that extra spot, considering Sonic has a ton of characters.

Let's get Bean the Fucking Bird.

Back