Your ideas of what should be implemented in a Mario game/Your Mario game ideas.

Mario is one series where I avoid this kind of talk, but I guess you can't avoid that crap anywhere.

Mario Party Σ said:
Mario is one series where I avoid this kind of talk, but I guess you can't avoid that crap anywhere.

It always creeps it's way to the surface

My dreams for more Mario Kart 8 DLC.

Pack 1:
Cups: Shine Cup and Bob-omb Cup
Characters: Birdo, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr.
Vehicles: Warpstar, Gold Mantis, Mach Rider cycle, Birdo themed kart
New Tracks: Tropical Freeze themed track, Great Cave Offensive, Port Town Aero Drive, Bowser Jr's Playroom
Retro Tracks: Wario Coliseum, Choco Mountain, Waluigi Pinball, Shy Guy Bazaar

Pack 2:
Cups: Boo Cup and Spiny Shell Cup
Characters: King Boo, Dry Bones, Petey Piranha
Vehicles: Piranha Prowler, Poltergust 5000, Bowser's car from SM3DW, Excitebike
New Tracks: Woolly World track, Haunted Towers, Corneria, Pikmin themed track
Retro Tracks: Ghost Valley 3, Wario Shipyard, Toad Factory, Mushroom City

Ordering both packs comes with four new battle mode tracks, all in traditional battle mode style.

Hell, let's throw in some amiibo costumes. Pikachu, Ness, Jigglypuff, Zelda, Ganondorf, Falco, Marth, Inkling, Diddy Kong

i know, just

somehow the whole thing feels incomplete without having n64 wario stadium

i mean like wario colosseum is probably my most wanted retro track but still

nintendo would have to be stupid to not realize how much they could make with mario kart dlc

a few new packs wouldn't surprise me at all

Part of me hopes for more DLC b/c it could be really amazing and a dream come true

but another part of me hopes for no more DLC b/c they'll potentially stray even farther from what I want to see

Would rather want Ness playable

I'd definitely use him

I'm saddened that people would rather have characters who have never appeared in a canon Mario game over ones relevant to that universe.

I get that you like the characters but why push for their inclusion in a game where they don't belong?

I'm being completely and honestly curious right now. Why do people support the decision to make this a crossover?

Because now Mario can race against Link and it's awesome!

It's like asking why people liked having Sonic and Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. or Link in Soulcalibur II.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I'm saddened that people would rather have characters who have never appeared in a canon Mario game over ones relevant to that universe.

I get that you like the characters but why push for their inclusion in a game where they don't belong?

I'm being completely and honestly curious right now. Why do people support the decision to make this a crossover?
I really like Kirby that's why. I want to see him race alongside Mario.

Also, as other users pointed out, you're presenting it as a false dichotomy. Why have either one or the other when you can have both? But even then, I guess you'd be complaining about priorities. :/

I like Spongebob but does that mean I want to see him in Mario Kart? No. Because he just wouldn't fit. Unless it's a new series established as a crossover from initial announcement, I'm against nonMario characters having more than a cameo in Mario games.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
So? Doesn't matter if they are CLOSER to Mario's universe, they're still not part of it.
From Nintendo's point of view, they are indeed closer to the Mario universe than Spongebob. They're likelier than him and, since demonstrated recently, obscure/niche Mario characters.

Back