Your ideas of what should be implemented in a Mario game/Your Mario game ideas.

Not unless he gets kidnapped.

Kamek is always nearby

Yeah, Baby Luigi. Kamek isn't an infected.

He's waiting for the right moment to swoop in.

What's with the Baby Luigi torturing?

A game in which Wario and Waluigi are henchmen of Bowser and they are recurring bosses and in the final fight they fight together. This is of course an idea for a game that is unlikely to happen.

It's fun to tease BLOF

I don't want to see other villains relegated to Bowser's minions to be honest. Antasma was bad enough, no need to take a villain that's established to be his own thing (or in Wario/Waluigi's case, their own thing) and throw them in Bowser's army just because. Yes, I know about King Boo and that was a shame too. He had lots of potential to be his own villain like he was in the Luigi's Mansion games. But I consider Bowser's King Boo to be a different one since they look different.

Just have them be hired help. It's not like they do anything all that villainous anyway.

Magikrazy said:
Get rid of limited lives. They're pretty much worthless when continues are unlimited and you can save.

Coins will instead be used to buy power-ups and 1-ups will allow you to come back to life without restarting from the beginning or last checkpoint.
+infinity

Mario Party Σ said:
Magikrazy said:
Get rid of limited lives. They're pretty much worthless when continues are unlimited and you can save.

Coins will instead be used to buy power-ups and 1-ups will allow you to come back to life without restarting from the beginning or last checkpoint.
Coins can also work as a collection aspect: you collect a certain amount of coins in a level, you get a reward. But they have to repurpose Goomba-spawning pipes or at least make them inefficient so players have to find other methods than waiting with Fire Mario.
Just make it so only the first one gives a coin

Mario platformers should have a bit more checkpoints.

Mario should engage in more sports. Lacrosse, hockey, American football, ballet, and wrestling are good ideas.

I also kind of wish Splatoon was a Mario game. <_>

A beat em up would be fine with Mario.

I just want SOME sort of game that has elements from all the subseries. Maybe a Super Mario Bro---er, a Super Smash Bros for just the Mario universe. That would work nicely.

Glitchy said:
I want to see a Mario Warriors game.
Yeah, I'd buy it day one. Would be one of my most anticipated Mario games if that were to ever happen. :)

Mario gets 6 weapons

Yeah, and several different outfits.

Luigi gets 1 weapon, Bowser is designated a bonus mode.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I want to see peach in her biker outfit. :waluigi:

Yeah, I guess you can go with that. Just as long as Peach doesn't dress like the majority of females do in the Warriors games: awfully.

They'll probably up the sexiness.

And make you cringe.

Back