Your ideas of what should be implemented in a Mario game/Your Mario game ideas.

I mentioned a 3D editor on another forum, but now I don't think it's a great idea.

Great Scott! I came up with a new idea. An idea about a Mario game where Professor E Gadd invents a time machine and invites Mario and Peach to see his invention. He then showcases it to them and he explains that he used an item that belonged to Bowser to power it. Bowser then came to take his revenge by making him unconscious. Peach and Mario escape in the time machine and go back to the past to change Bowser's ancestors and fix a problem of war between the kingdom of his ancestors and the kingdom of Peach's ancestors. They also find a younger version of E Gadd that helps them return back to their normal time.

That's a great idea that I came up with.

Needs Baby Luigi

I have a boss idea for either a main 2D or 3D Mario game, or a Mario RPG.

Triple Stacked Bowser as a reference to Super Mario Maker. They can explain it by giving Bowser two Double Cherries or team up with two Bowser Impostors. In a 2D game it could work just like SMM, perhaps they would take less hits though. In a 3D game, they could occasionally split up to fire at Mario from multiple directions (like the final Meowser phase in 3D World), and would lose one Bowser for a certain amount of hits, until all three go down. In an RPG they could work a bit like the Koopa Bros. in Paper Mario or the stacked Biddybuds in Paper Jam, with some neat team attacks.

Maria Renard said:
Great Scott! I came up with a new idea. An idea about a Mario game where Professor E Gadd invents a time machine and invites Mario and Peach to see his invention. He then showcases it to them and he explains that he used an item that belonged to Bowser to power it. Bowser then came to take his revenge by making him unconscious. Peach and Mario escape in the time machine and go back to the past to change Bowser's ancestors and fix a problem of war between the kingdom of his ancestors and the kingdom of Peach's ancestors. They also find a younger version of E Gadd that helps them return back to their normal time.

Sounds pretty eh to be frank.

Also fixing beef with their ancestors won't make a difference when the main issue is that Bowser himself is such a selfish dude to begin with.

Mcmadness said:
Maria Renard said:

Also fixing beef with their ancestors won't make a difference when the main issue is that Bowser himself is such a selfish dude to begin with.

Who knows, Bowser's personality might sorta change.

Maria Renard said:
Mcmadness said:
Maria Renard said:

Who knows, Bowser's personality might sorta change.
No it wouldn't because that would mean no more Mario games.

Pretty much. Bowser will always be the villain. He might take a break for a game or so but he will always be their go to guy for most Mario games.

He has paid for long term reservations at the villain table and always renews.

I want a Mario game where Mario thinks his goal and love of his life is Peach, but his adventures with Luigi makes him realize that his relationship with Luigi is by far the closest thing ever and the actual love of his life. I mean that in a twin way.

Would you guys find a story emphasizing on the twin relationship interesting for a Mario plot?

I had great idea for a while. This idea is having an Inverted Peach's Castle or Bowser's Castle. It will be a bit more difficult than the normal castle and will be upside down. There will be more enemies to encounter. There will be place where Mario can teleport to the inverted Peach or Bowser Castle. It takes some inspiration from Castlevania:Symphony of the Night which is where I got this idea from.

I think I've mentioned "Shop Mode" enough times already. There's only so many times I can talk about it before I become memoryman levels of broken record.

Maybe a main game or RPG where Bowser disappears, and Mario has to go to Darkland and save him or something, with a lot of interacting with Bowser's subjects. And naturally Bowser is pissed that he's the one to get kidnapped for a change.

I want a 3D Mario that takes place in Bowser's Kingdom. The hub world is Bowser's Castle and Mario has to collect Ztars. 15 worlds, 5 on each floor of Bowser's Castle. Each world is based on an enemy where only that enemy, its sub species, and it's King Mook appear.

Back