post any random Mario thought on your mind

no it's the prancer and peach's parasol

Monster tires looks like tires that are actually road worthy and besides I want to run over characters as Baby Luigi.

paratroopas and bullet bills!

Koopa Troopas, Bob-ombs, and Boos.

Last edited:
C38FB3C5-A5C6-41F4-AC21-48283429F5BB.jpeg
Another video attacking Sticker Star is original

View attachment 30828Another video attacking Sticker Star is original
If a game is still being ragged on even after 10 years, it's a reasonable assumption that even 20 years from release, those who harbour a hatred for it will still continue the attitude. I guess it is entirely possible for the fans to soften to the game eventually or to let their grudge go, but overall, Sticker Star is probably going to still be the most infamous game in Mario history. Not even Hotel Mario or Mario's Early Years attracted such contempt.

The barometer of attitude could be the Mario Awards: if Sticker Star keeps winning Most Disappointing Game, it's safe to say that the fans still hold contempt for that game.

Thank you for reading.

the thing about sticker star vs hotel mario and mario's early years is that the latter two game had zero expectations and no one would care about those games if not for the memes. don't think any mario fan wants to add mario's early years: fun with letters to their list of must play mario games.

sticker star is a metaphorical kick to the shins to people who liked the gameplay and tone/atmosphere/style of the first two games. i do sympathize with their grievances somewhat but there is a point where they have to let it go. me, for instance, i didn't rag on mario party 9-10 constantly, i also see those two games had their positive moments and i focus on that rather than what i didn't like about the game.

Do any other games shame you for not using the super secret weapon against the boss that the game gave absolutely zero hints about needing to use?

don't think any mario fan wants to add mario's early years: fun with letters to their list of must play mario games.
Not that many people have Sticker Star on it either, though

when it came out it sold decently enough and garnered enough of a sour reputation to influence the paper mario community to this very day

It always felt odd to me that Peach's, Daisy's, Rosalina's, Pauline's, and Toadette's toys have never went into fashion doll territory. I'm sure there are plenty of children in the world who would love a Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina doll with hair that you can brush and style, as well as removable dresses. Wouldn't that be refreshing after so many plastic figurines and plushies of them?

Back