post any random Mario thought on your mind

Paper Mario is so neglected as a Mario RPG spinoff game that it managed only one stage all to itself in Smash Bros. while of course the bigger series Mario Party has way more stages and spirits, has a ton more songs, and got a ton more trophies in Smash Bros and even has one trophy from Mario Party in Melee; and of course the Pokemon spinoffs especially the Mystery Dungeon games also got one stage and a ton of songs and even several spirits.

S'yeah, what ya gonna do? I hope Paper Mario gets more content for it in upcoming Smash games.
RAKK131.jpg

Last edited:
Paper Mario is so neglected as a Mario RPG spinoff game that it managed only one stage all to itself in Smash Bros. while of course the bigger series Mario Party has way more stages and spirits, has a ton more songs, and got a ton more trophies in Smash Bros and even has one trophy from Mario Party in Melee; and of course the Pokemon spinoffs especially the Mystery Dungeon games also got one stage and a ton of songs and even several spirits.

S'yeah, what ya gotta do? I hope Paper Mario gets more content for it in upcoming Smash games.
RAKK131.jpg

I was about to say something then I realized twas sarcasm :P

I just noticed that the emblem on Bowser's Flame Flyer has a white background. Coulda sworn that was illegal.
1657740666125.png

We need the Mario Movie to be a musical, simply so we can here Seth Rogan DK sing about bananas or Jack Black Bowser sing anything.

We need the Mario Movie to be a musical, simply so we can here Seth Rogan DK sing about bananas or Jack Black Bowser sing anything.
The Mario Movie being a musical would be the worst thing to happen in animated cinema history. Don't put cheesy songs sung by characters in films that don't need them.

The Mario Movie being a musical would be the worst thing to happen in animated cinema history. Don't put cheesy songs sung by characters in films that don't need them.
They could put the DK rap in.

concept for a Mario Kart mechanic: Combination Bonuses

No, not like in Mario Kart Tour.

For context: I've always loved vehicles designed with specific characters in mind, along with courses. Like in Double Dash and DS, with some others in future installments, but not to the same extreme.

So I thought, why not make give a little incentive to combine them in-game? A 0.2 bonus on all stats for each part of the combination, meaning a total of +1 for all stats if the character, vehicle, tire, glider, and course all have chemistry.

For example, Lakitu on the Cloud 9 with Spiny tires (taken from Mario Party 5's Super Duel Mode), Cloud Balloons glider, on Cloudtop Cruise. The player would get +1 for all stats with that combination. +0.8 on other courses.

Ehh I like more freedom in what I can customize. I want to have like the prancer on monster tires.

We should have dedicated themed vehicles like the Dry Bowser ATV but yeah, not supportive of the getting bonuses because your character matches the theme of the vehicle.

You know what I really want? Paintjobs. So Baby Luigi can drive a P Wing with green in it. Or drive a yellow Badwagon.

Baby Mario should be playable in more games. Hell he was a requested character for Smash Bros. Melee back in the day (albeit only by a few). He'd make for an interesting fighter I'm sure.

Perhaps, were you one of those few?

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi together, like the Ice Climbers. Even with hammers! But also Bros attacks from throughout the Mario & Luigi series. And the up special can be the bubble from Yoshi's Island. And the Final Smash can be the Chain Chomp from Double Dash, complete with the music.
Naturally, Baby Luigi leads for half the costume swaps.

Like how it's fun using Pichu, it just seems really satisfying to have Baby Mario and Baby Luigi hurl a Bob-Omb at like a tumbling Sephiroth or Pyra and defeat them.

Also put 4 or 8 level 9 CPUs on Onett and watch them duke it out and get hit by cars. My brother and I did that all the time with Pichu in Melee.

If Mario and Luigi were cut for Mario & Luigi Mario and Luigi and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were cut for Mario & Luigi Baby Mario and Baby Luigi for Mario Kart Double Dash then I'd like it. It'll be two pairs of two guys riding a kart.

calling real life bird experts wtf is this
2019091618562100_c.jpg
2021091619421300_c.jpg

its got a very distinctive black stripe on its cheek that i couldnt find a match for
the closest i could find is ross's gull in winter plumage which wouldnt make sense and also its beak is black anyway not red. i dont feel like researching further

It's a Mushroom Gull (Larus toadus). Endemic to the Mushroom Kingdom, members of this species migrate to warmer regions, such as the Seaside Kingdom, during mid-autumn, only to return home around a month after the vernal equinox, typically in April. They are among the biggest non-sapient birds in the Mushroom World, and they are remarkably capable of enduring long flight distances across oceans--much like their very distant relatives, albatrosses (not to be confused with Albatosses which are actually a bizarre cormorant breed).

In Mario Odyssey you encounter a few Mushroom Gulls in the Seaside Kingdom at the tail end of their stay.

Back