post any random Mario thought on your mind

Wario and Waluigi killed them.

Off-screen they were sucked up by an omnipotent being named Joe, accompanied by his Mother
You can not prove me wrong :birdo:

I just started a playthrough of Paper Mario: Color Splash. Jesus Christ, I can't understate how off-putting the battles are. The fact that you have to 1. drag a card in the designated spot, 2. tap "Card Ready", 3. (sometimes) tap and hold the card to colour it, 4. tap "Done Painting", and 5. flick the card upwards makes me wanna lose it.

The game looks good but did they have to ruin function with this much form?

EDIT: Just discovered that you can use buttons for these actions, instead of the touchscreen. That makes the battles a bit more bearable.

Last edited:
People say it's tedious but I dunno, I got used to it.

Only usually takes me about 2 or 3 seconds.

Oh was that with Wii Remote controls, free emulator controls, or paid emulator controls?

How many times was that black hole fed did that take approximately?

Sometimes, I remember that this is official artwork.
1627348944209.png

i don't get why people say WarioWare Wario is the gross one. has he EVER done farting and burping in warioware games? like, he's the same rude slob in wario land as he is in warioware, they pick their noses in both games. wario world wario has a freaking cross-section diagram of him with a cockroach in his brain!

i guess smash bros? also the first warioware, iirc, had some japanese conternt on a website or something , featuring wario describing his. poop. in great detail. i was reading some translations of the site material and just couldnt bring myself to read warios thing entirely it was excessive to say the least

I don't think that was WarioWare, but in fact, Wario Land 4.

Back