post any random Mario thought on your mind

After finishing TOK I have accepted that Paper Bowser will forever be the King DeDeDe of the series.

Oh well. Least the game is still good.

wait, Disney having rights to it is something I didn't know before

Super Mario Advance 2 is better than Super Mario Advance 4 though, since 2 lets me freely play as Luigi while Luigi in 4 is locked behind some idiotic "2" player mode.

I prefer bros 3.

I do too but it feels like a dagger in my heart because SMW is like the first game in my life ok. Also has better and more hacks.

I always go back and forth on whether I prefer 3 over World. I love the many power ups and different themes of 3, but then I also love the Yoshi abilities, flexibility of Mario/Luigi, and secrets of World. I do feel that some levels in 3 are a bit short, while the length of the levels in World generally felt just right.
World has slightly better bosses due to more variety. Some of the character sprites look better in 3 than World. Advance 4 does help 3 since extra levels are included with the e-reader expansion.

i just realised this line that appears for two games in a row its kinda out of character for mario. what reason does he have to call someone a stinky
unknown.png

where is it used in the games anyway

Mario Party games are very cut and paste.

6 and 7 have their own boards too

i like how 7's are globe trotting themed

i just realised this line that appears for two games in a row its kinda out of character for mario. what reason does he have to call someone a stinky
unknown.png

where is it used in the games anyway
Mario says this as a a taunt. When you wait your turn, you can taunt by pressing the R button (and you unlock this for a certain amount of points). It's out of character but he's probably forced to say it. To him, calling them "stinky" is like his best effort as an insult. Anyway, that's how I saw it, the voice delivery doesn't sound much like a genuine insult.

Luigi does a fake sneeze which is adorable (and knowing that Mario also does a fake sneeze in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour makes it so much better; those sneezes are just absolutely something the brothers would do if they were to try to taunt someone)

and here's a voice pack in .zip (mario party 7 and 6 have the same voice effects) so you can listen to them

Reactions: zel
If they're cut and paste that means if I like one of them, the others will be good as well.

Orrrrrrr maybe not because singleplayer it probably isn't too fun.

Mario Party 4's single player is so tedious if you want to complete the present room.

Also, I will never complete the present room because three characters shall forever have empty slots. One of them especially I don't want them having any wins under their name in the data menu.

The mini rooms are fun, yeah. And the little descriptions that accompany them.

799px-Present_Room.png

Just takes a while to get them though.

Back