post any random Mario thought on your mind

I like to think Mario has everyone who helped him on his adventures phone number and uses that to stay in contact
... The problem is a lot of them don't have hands
"Don't forget to call mama!"

tho i kinda doubt that he did that with all of his allies, because if it was the case mario would just probably call rosalina everytime peach got kidnapped and he'd just chill while rosalina does all the work

Nah Rosalina often ends up super busy. Mario has contacted her before but Rosalina has to do astronomy work and needs to tend to every Luma. It's exhausting. She knows Mario's up for the job.

i feel mario would like to rescue peach on his own anyway. even if he had the chance to call someone powerful to do it for him. it doesnt seem like he minds all that much with how much fun hes having just jumping around, and also by doing it himself hed show he really cares enough to do it every time. ya get what i mean?

i guess running around levels is kind of a hobby for mario. i mean look how happy he is, even when he's in friggin bowser's castle. mario would probably just tell luigi to save the princess if he didn't like that.

Reactions: zel
Are Shadow Mario and Gooigi acting independently from their controllers? Because I feel like Gooigi is a lot more limited than Shadow Mario in terms of power and mobility. The only way I see him winning is if he's actively being controlled by Luigi, who could easily outwit Bowser Jr.

I hate to be a spoilsport but nothing powers up a kid as well as a balanced diet. Don't need multivitamins.

Who needs multivitamins when you have megavitamins anyway?

Are Shadow Mario and Gooigi acting independently from their controllers? Because I feel like Gooigi is a lot more limited than Shadow Mario in terms of power and mobility. The only way I see him winning is if he's actively being controlled by Luigi, who could easily outwit Bowser Jr.
Their each acting independently.

I wouldn't be against live action Mario movies you know what. It's always been super funny whenever Mario's been adapted to live action.

I'm the type that just wants to see Mario rendered in nice CGI and getting ample screen time in a story being told. I mean, closest thing we got was a Mario Power Tennis opening. Anyway I think I'd prefer a TV show over a movie since it jives with the episodic and flux nature of Mario better.

I don't think Mario can translate super well to live action without losing a lot of what makes people like him.

Back