post any random Mario thought on your mind

Bowser from Color Splash should be singing about wanting his red door painted black and how no colors anymore he want them to turn black

oof here lies the bad guys' hopes and dreams

Here's an apparent SMM hack that's the SMB1 style, but with a lot more elements of later games added: background tunes from SMW and later converted to 8 bit, storing of extra powerups, the Toad house, the SMB2 enemies Shyguy and Ninji, and you can pick up them and Koopa shells without having to get a SMB2 mushroom; swoops, the dinos from SMW, Charging Chuck, Boomerang Brother, galoombas, SMW flip blocks, the Hammer Bros. suit, Boomerang suit, the spin jump, and even a wall jump power (it took him time to figure out what it was; it looks like Mario trying to wear Luigi's clothes!), and a 3D perspective sky (some clouds are closer than others and move quicker than the ones in the background).
Don't we wish SMM2 was like this!

I'm getting annoying talking about this everywhere so I'll just ask it. Do you people want the Mario movie to have songs?

Make mario have an Opera tenor song, Bowser an organ fugue song, Wario a German folk accordion song and Peach uhh I don't know something sassy?

Have pop songs play in montage scenes.

I'm getting annoying talking about this everywhere so I'll just ask it. Do you people want the Mario movie to have songs?

Make mario have an Opera tenor song, Bowser an organ fugue song, Wario a German folk accordion song and Peach uhh I don't know something sassy?
make it popular modern songs to have people cringe while I laugh at them

For Luigi, freeform Jazz would do it.

make it popular modern songs to have people cringe while I laugh at them

Uhh Justin Bieber's Baby but sung by Mario? Or something bad like that, so that Mario may prove he can sing better than that dude and improve it.

Have pop songs play in montage scenes.

Or maybe this:

Last edited:
I really hope the police picked it up, it's so sad...

EZeBrB7UMAAE3nn
EZeBwIbU4AANuJ8

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Nintendo store got looted. The plushie is also brand new, from the hook that's on him.

(some asshole in the replies decided to include a gif of clothed Paper Mario humping Paper Peach so be warned if you follow the link)
If it weren't for the pandemic, I wanted to go there to see if I could make my own SMM2-SMB1/2 scene off of the Forest theme (which has the green semisolids that look like SMB2).

If it weren't for the pandemic, I wanted to go there to see if I could make my own SMM2-SMB1/2 scene off of the Forest theme (which has the green semisolids that look like SMB2).
idk what you mean

it's probably possible to mod smm2 to make that happen anyway

Idk is there some feature to play with in the Nintendo store I'm missing?

GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE MARIO PLUSH

SOMEONE HAS SAVED IT

EZepg-gWsAMy_Bi

Someone in the replies said it was "wrecked to hell" but to me, this plush seems fine? Just has a few specks of dirt. These plushies are very well-put together, like they're high quality merch that feels like $20-$30 merch, like a whole nother world than the cheap carnival stuff, so it takes A LOT to try to ruin them.

I wasn't expecting that.

Isn't it technically illegal to keep it though? I mean it was supposed to be in the store had it not been looted. Not that I mind anyway.

idk what you mean

it's probably possible to mod smm2 to make that happen anyway
Idk is there some feature to play with in the Nintendo store I'm missing?
Nintendo World has the latest games set up on multiple large screens (and 3DS's as well), so you can go there and play them for awhile. (That's how I got to try out all the games on systems I never got, like NSMBU, 3DW, Odyssey, etc.)

Since most people who try to recreate SMB2 use the regular overworld style, the green SMB2-like platforms are not avaiable; they're only in the forest style, so they use the other (SMB1) platforms, but it doesn't look anything like SMB2. One video uses the forest style, and recreates them, but in night version for some reason, but I wanted to try myself, in daytime mode, and see if it were possible to raise the ground up about 20 blocks high, where the dark forest background gives way to the sky, so it would look even more like the orignal SMB2.

I wasn't expecting that.

Isn't it technically illegal to keep it though? I mean it was supposed to be in the store had it not been looted. Not that I mind anyway.
Well I'm not sure what anyone can do other than keep it. The police I thought should at least try to return the store products to mitigate the damage, but maybe that's not their priority compared to just hoping no one else tries to loot. The Mario item isn't all that expensive, probably just $15 a pop, so they probably just let that person take the toy. I'm just relieved (yeah I know it's just a toy, but it's sooo cute) it's claimed and didn't become trash which would be enough to make me sad for a day.

Nintendo World has the latest games set up on multiple large screens (and 3DS's as well), so you can go there and play them for awhile. (That's how I got to try out all the games on systems I never got, like NSMBU, 3DW, Odyssey, etc.)

Since most people who try to recreate SMB2 use the regular overworld style, the green SMB2-like platforms are not avaiable; they're only in the forest style, so they use the other (SMB1) platforms, but it doesn't look anything like SMB2. One video uses the forest style, and recreates them, but in night version for some reason, but I wanted to try myself, in daytime mode, and see if it were possible to raise the ground up about 20 blocks high, where the dark forest background gives way to the sky, so it would look even more like the orignal SMB2.
ah, well, I'm sure they'll probably set everything up again and you'll have the opportunity

OH btw seems like the person was lying but the good news is that it's in the store
EZievleWsAAE909

... or is it?

lol I think I had a deserved laugh after all that crap that's been going on lately

Back