post any random Mario thought on your mind

A better question is who thought walking in a circle was fun?

Honestly I'm just not a fan of those moon archetypes that are present everywhere in general. Sure, it makes sense to have them in a game like this but I just find myself thinking "Man, I sure can't wait to plant those nuts so that I get a new moon."

Post-story content in 3D sandbox Mario titles have never been particularly good. They're mostly filler stars. I'm not sure if Super Mario 64's 120 Stars count as post-game content, though, since you get can get 119 stars before you defeat Bowser iirc.

you get can get 119 stars before you defeat Bowser iirc.
I mean I'm pretty sure 120 is possible since the game doesn't even save when you finish the game as in by defeating Bowser the third time, getting the grand star, credits roll etc., so effectively it would be the same

Oh I keep forgetting that in the N64 days, games get stuck in an infinite loop when you beat them and that you need to reset them to resume playing. Good times. I was probably thinking of the 64DS version where you could resume playing after end credits.

Yeah 64 doesn't really have a post game, just a "good job you done well" and a visit to the castle's roof.

Oh I keep forgetting that in the N64 days, games get stuck in an infinite loop when you beat them and that you need to reset them to resume playing. Good times. I was probably thinking of the 64DS version where you could resume playing after end credits.

Unrelated to the topic but I finished playing FE4 a few days ago and after the credits I was like "So uh how do I go back to the title screen now?" and then remembered this was a game for the Super Famicom.

Loved using the Blue Shell in Mario vs Luigi mode, especially with the Blue Koopa's only appearance in the game.

the dry bowser fight was lmao

Luigi did die in World 8 Castle-2 sadly, couldn't deal with the embarrassment of having no shell.

As awkward as the Donkey Kong Country TV series is, King K. Rool being the Saturday cartoon villain just fits him somehow. That and his voice being fancy and over-the-top is hilarious.

Why do all main protagonists have issues loving their own faces so much they design stuff in their likeness

Wario
Mk64wariostadium3.png

(this course looks so unsettling; just imagine creepier music instead and you'll see)

Donkey Kong
800px-SSBU_DK_Island.png

Mario
MarioZone.png

Yoshi
800px-MKDD_Yoshi_Circuit_Overhead.png

ya know these guys? i just had an absolute big brain moment regarding a potential russian name (theres not an official one that im aware of)
150px-SMW_Art_-_Rip_Van_Fish.png

since rip wan winkle in russian is Рип ван Винкль. the . the russian name should be Рыб ван Винкль (Ryb van Vinkl') making a pun off of the word for fish, рыба
there is exactly one other person on here that is probably going to appreciate this

If the Russian localization does NOT call this the Рыб ван Винкль, I will scream in disappointment in Russian.

Back