post any random Mario thought on your mind

Donkey Kong is a disgusting ape that makes a combination of vomiting and coughing noises

Nintendo would bust our asses for the fact that we mod their little precious games.

Nintendo is especially offended that we engaged in chase after Peter Griffin (while he is driving a kiddy coupe) in Mario Kart Stadium that's playing Luniz's "I Got Five on It".

Nintendo is especially offended that we engaged in chase after Peter Griffin (while he is driving a kiddy coupe) in Mario Kart Stadium that's playing Luniz's "I Got Five on It".

People insulting your characters: Nintendo sleeps.

M O D D I N G: Nintendo awake.

Yeah you wouldn't believe the amount of meaningless updates the Switch got. It's been, what, 3 years, and still no basic features like folders or themes, and modders tend to be always one step ahead.

Yeah, have you seen what they did to Super Mario 64 Online, even though that requires a legit copy of the game?

Don't worry, it's not like anyone loves that fat Italian mafioso plumber greasebag anyway.

He's not my kind, no.

I drew it. Currently, the full image rests on page 2 of my profile and you can even see the process of it going from hand-drawn to digitized.

The thread? I don't know about that. Right now, my focuses and primary character developments are in the Mushroom City Car Wash roleplay (hell I was one of the first people to call the city it takes place in as "Mushroom City") and I can't really devote my time to another rp to develop characters and stuff.

The thread? I don't know about that. Right now, my focuses and primary character developments are in the Mushroom City Car Wash roleplay (hell I was one of the first people to call the city it takes place in as "Mushroom City") and I can't really devote my time to another rp to develop characters and stuff.
Okay.
But, it's made by the same person, just so you know.

It's not but it looks like it has the same characters. Still, I don't like splintering my characters off into another thread, makes things harder to keep track of, and I just want to rp my characters and develop them.

It's not but it looks like it has the same characters. Still, I don't like splintering my characters off into another thread, makes things harder to keep track of, and I just want to rp my characters and develop them.
Okay.
I understand.

I wonder if all the Nintendo characters are in the same "world," if you get my drift.

Honestly, in the world of Mario, anything goes. Samus sleeps in an inn. Bowser races on Captain Falcon's home. Kirby's in a movie poster. Gulliver from Animal Crossing somehow knows who Bobbery from Rogueport is. Pikachu's name is shown in a newspaper. Link, Mario, and Kirby all were Halloween demons or something.

But I think Donkey Kong, Mario, and Wario's worlds are closely related to each other at the very least.

You have a point. But-considering the amount of games [Mario, Wario and DK] share, they are the same.

since banjo appeared in diddy kong racing. what if banjo kazooie games were on the same planet too
...however thatd also mean conkers bad fur day was too!
Diddy Kong was in Smash, so Banjo-Kazooie was leaked a long time ago.

Petey Piranha hasn't had a playable role since like 2008. I think that's pretty sad. As for King Boo, yeah, huh why not. Can be a floaty heavyweight alongside Rosalina.

Back